Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

50 million πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Well we can't turn down that sort of money.

Β 

Β 

Β 

paid Β close to 40m for him, he’s better than we even imagined. Lock him down on a long term deal.Β 

Β 

yep 10m profit sounds exactly what we’d wantΒ lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

paid Β close to 40m for him, he’s better than we even imagined. Lock him down on a long term deal.Β 

Β 

I do wonder what goes through the heads of some of these blue check twitter "transfer experts." Sees a name floating and decides, "hey, what kind of price tag would I put on an U21 CB that sounds super high? I know, Β£50 million!" This guy probably has no idea where Fofana was bought from, let alone how much we paid for him (My guess, he thinks we bought him for about 10-15 million), and has no idea Fofana literally just signed a new contract.

Β 

But yeah, sure, we will sell our starting CB for a Β£10m profit, which would pay for at most a third of his replacement costs. This math never entered into the guy's head.

Β 

I really hope we’re not entertaining any offer for Little Wes unless it’s so such a stupid offer starting at Β£500m, we should be keeping this lad at all costs give him a contract worthy of his quality one of those players you need to build a team around the benchmark for how we want to defend as a team really hoping we can find another Gem just like him Manure Oil City & Chelsea can all Jog on and find their own quality defender elsewhere like we did were not your feeder club Β !Β :ph34r:

Edited by justfoxes

He will become the best CB in Europe i've absolutely no doubt about it.Β 

These rumours always tend to start a season early. I'd say we've got at least another year out of him, and when we do sell him it'll pay for the entire stadium expansion, arena/hotel etc... the lot!Β 

Β 

Also highly doubt he moves to another Prem team, he'd be the perfect for Real or Barca, might even go to PSG if he becomes a star of the France team.Β 

Β 

I think he'll go to the World Cup too, even in such a competitive space he almost got called up for this weekend but couldn't because of his wedding.

Arrogance and stupidity. Wes will go eventually for close to Β£150 million, mark my words. We will not be selling the lad for less than Harry M. Not a chance, and not for at least 2-3 seasons.Β 
Β 

Anyway, reality is that the closed season throws up these sorts of stupid rumours. Nothing at all to see here.Β 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Β 

Paid close to Β£35m for him (allegedly Β£36.5m).

Everyone is an asset, and is therefore for sale at the right price, but it would take a monster offer for us to sell, surely?

• Like 1

He’d walk into either side. I think the reporter has got the figure as our preferred price mixed up with the offer they may start with. I can see that as an opening bid with us pushing it up significantly. Even with him missing half a season he deserves a big move based on his performance.Β 

Genuinely think we could lose him ya know.

He’s quality and the big guns are definitely interested.

IF we lose Fofana and Tielemans over the summer and don’t replace them with bloody good players, I could see us really struggling next seasonΒ 

14 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

He will be worth more than Maguire imo.

He should be definitely, but his pointing is really poor

Just now, pmcla26 said:

You don't sign a contract to leave less than 6 months later. Might as well close the thread. Next summer might be a different story, but for now there is no chance that he goes anywhere.Β 

Nonsense. It’s happened lots of times and money talks.

Genuinely hope you are right though. We can’t lose this bloke at the momentΒ 

To sell him now after having only one full season of his contribution to the team would be an indication that this club is a business first and not a community based on an inclusive fan-based ethic. It will not happen.

• Haha 2

Hasn’t he signed a five year deal? That’s going to bump his price massively. I expect us to have a weaker team than last but it would be insane to sell little Wes at such a low price when he’s easily the most important person in our defence and there isn’t tonnes of transfer optimism this summer.

• Like 1