Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

5 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Chelsea & St Etienne done a right number on us ain’t they. End up with about £20 million profit which will have to go on a inferior player. 

Profit would be 75M less 35M = 40M of which we owe 25% to ST Etienne 10M = 30M.  ie the 25% sell on fee is off the profit not the total.

More relevant however is cash upside which is 75M less the 10M we have to pay to St E.  We will have 65M in the bank which we didn't have before.

Of course this all assumes everything is paid in one which is probably isn't.  We may well have to settle any remaining installments to St Etienne at the time of sale, which we will take into account.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Excuse me if I don't fully believe the word of a man who's a known BS peddler, while he's also in self preservation mode.

He is also in "make sure clubs we are trying to buy from dont think we have 75m burning a hole in our pocket' mode.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

He is also in "make sure clubs we are trying to buy from dont think we have 75m burning a hole in our pocket' mode.

Agreed with this.

Just hope that we actually look for starting 11 players rather than 15m donkeys on inflated wages as 4/5th choice CB’s.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Chelsea & St Etienne done a right number on us ain’t they. End up with about £20 million profit which will have to go on a inferior player. 

If you consider his wages for the duration he didn’t play, rehab costs etc, his time and transfer with us can’t be considered that successful. 

Other than the FA Cup win of course! 

Hopefully this talk of us looking down the sides of the sofa for loose change is BS and we can get a couple of additions in - worst case loan to buy.

if after selling Wes we can’t afford likes of Sarr or Gakpo at £25m things are worse than we believed or the Board really aren’t backing BR.

21 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

Hopefully this talk of us looking down the sides of the sofa for loose change is BS and we can get a couple of additions in - worst case loan to buy.

if after selling Wes we can’t afford likes of Sarr or Gakpo at £25m things are worse than we believed or the Board really aren’t backing BR.

Not sure what happened to Sarr to Villa but would love a punt at 25m

22 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

You'll see come Thursday but I don't think it's just chat.

• Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Sly said:

If you consider his wages for the duration he didn’t play, rehab costs etc, his time and transfer with us can’t be considered that successful. 

Other than the FA Cup win of course! 

Insurance pays wages during serious injuries I believe.

25 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

You'll see come Thursday but I don't think it's just chat.

That we are broke or they don’t want to back BR? I know likes of Rob Tanner had stated there was money to spend.

21 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Insurance pays wages during serious injuries I believe.

I can't imagine we have insurance to cover wages. The amount of wages and the likelihood of injuries mean the premiums would be prohibitive.

• Like 1

Love how everyone thinks they know what’s he gone for, Moyes said yesterday sky have put we’ve broken out transfer record then went on to say sky only put what they think the deals at they need to put something I suppose. End of the day he’s gone the club will be better for it, he’s a dickhead and we only want players who want to play for us.  

Personally in the current market I think he’s worth 100m. But obviously the club don’t.

• Like 1