Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Wesley Fofana - He is no more - finished - forgotten.

21 minutes ago, Dames said:

This deal falling through would be a disaster for us.

The lad is completely and utterly driven by an ambition to make it to the very top and if a big club turns around and refuses to take a risk on him due to medical issues it would all but rule out a move in the future to a high level club. It would destroy him mentally. 

We'd lose out on 70-80m and be stuck with a player that has had all his hopes and ambitions crushed. He'd be 1/4 of the player if we were lucky. 

Lots of assumptions.

There have been players who do not pass a physical with one club but do with other clubs. He could also use this to fuel him and prove Chelsea wrong before he leaves to Madrid or PSG for 100 million next summer. He doesn’t seem like the type to quit on himself.

2 minutes ago, Phenom said:

Lots of assumptions.

There have been players who do not pass a physical with one club but do with other clubs. He could also use this to fuel him and prove Chelsea wrong before he leaves to Madrid or PSG for 100 million next summer. He doesn’t seem like the type to quit on himself.

I would have agreed with you until he skived training and refused to play. 

He's got a lot of maturing to do. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

As others have said, it's a disaster for us if the rumours (are there even any?) are true... but the rough period he will experience for being a complete cockwomble will be absolutely hilarious. 

I just see a bunch of people online saying he's past his medical and an announcement is imminent. 

Then I see one foxestalk poster with a habit of trying to vaguely imply he's in the know without ever fully committing dropping hints in here he knows will wind everyone up for the attention.

• Haha 2

Sounds all a bit deliberate to send him all the way to New York for a 2nd opinion ffs!

His leg break has been the only medical issue as far as we all know. Is this a bit of unprofessional gamesmanship from Chelsea to kill more time?

Honestly I feel like if it doesn't go through he won't throw a strop and will knuckle down to try and prove Chelsea wrong. I think he'll re-integrate back into the squad who will see it as just business, and then he'll go to PSG next year for close to 100m. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Sounds all a bit deliberate to send him all the way to New York for a 2nd opinion ffs!

His leg break has been the only medical issue as far as we all know. Is this a bit of unprofessional gamesmanship from Chelsea to kill more time?

Well Chelsea have just over 48 hours to sign Fofona ,why would they prolong it 

10 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Season is gonna be a disaster regardless I’m all for some comic relief 

So much this. 

Just wish we were a bit more of a sure-thing to stay in the league, then i'd be happy for him to rot in the reserves. 

Unfortunately, we stink, so we'd probably need him on the pitch!

Guest itude

Rodgers just said  "if he goes"

So nothing is finalised yet it seems.

In which case no ££££ until that happens, and very very little time for any decent buys, just stupid panic ones.

I would prefer none apart from loans

2 minutes ago, itude said:

Rodgers just said  "if he goes"

So nothing is finalised yet it seems.

In which case no ££££ until that happens, and very very little time for any decent buys, just stupid panic ones.

I would prefer none apart from loans

I mean we have agreed a fee

it's just about Chelsea being happy with what they see during the medicals. We can already line up deals and agree fees, pulling the trigger doesnt take too long

Guest itude

Need more than just Wesley to go?

“I think we’ll be able to do something if Wesley goes. At the beginning of the window, it was earmarked that a number of players might move, but that hasn’t materialised.”

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-press-conference-live-transfers-7524508?utm_source=leicestershire_live_newsletter&utm_campaign=breaking_lcfc_newsletter2&utm_medium=email

Guest itude

They are still permitted to pull out !

And clearly nothing apart from what is now a theoretical fee and contract has been agreed..yet.

Very very little time, and getting less minute by minute