Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean, Fulham and Bournemouth are near guaranteed. 

 

So Luton I guess. Just because it'd be the most different. 

 

Milllllll would be unbearable but there'd be some entertainment to be found in watching Leeds and Millwall disgrace the Premier League globally with the usual caveman scenes live on BT Sport. 

I don’t think Bournemouth are. They have to play Forest, so it could be as little as an one game swing. 
 

i want Forest up. Gives another game in the calendar which has meaning. Will be two early kick offs next season mind 

  • Like 1
Posted
3 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Luton, surely. Small, unfashionable team. Punching above their weight... What's not to like? Dorrest would add a bit more interest to our season though with a couple of derbies but petty or not, would love to see their fans suffer and rot in th Championship. 

I’d love nothing more than to see the tree sh*ggers come close to promotion and bottle it last minute.

  • Like 2
Posted

Forest is an easy pick for me.  A chance to have derby matches in the league?  That just makes it more fun to hate the opponent.

 

Apart from them, Blackburn.  Real history but haven't been up top for quite a few years.

Posted

Defo Luton, that would be a great story for them.

Nothing against Huddersfield, decent club, decent fair fans.

In a way would like to see Forest come up so we could shank them a couple of times, but would hate the smugness of their fans.

Unfortunately  I have a few acquaintances who are Forest fans so having thought about the positives, I'd love them to miss out on the last day but a 94th minute goal and have them all crying singing "Mull of Cvntyre" knowing they will be playing Championship football again, and unless they get a decent run in the FA Cup no one will know who they are the next season!!!

Sorry, I got abit carried away!!!

  • Like 1
Posted
39 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

current standings.. 

image.png.bca9064c733a14bf7f7c5f450c6de5a8.png

I'm actually fine with all of these for personal reasons. Never been Fulham, Bournemouth, Sheff United or Middlesbrough. And Forest, Huddersfield, Luton, Blackburn and Millwall are all decent away days :chant:

 

It's gonna be Fulham Bournemouth and Forest IMO. If I had to pick any 3 though I'd go Forest, Huddersfield and Sheffield United, Yorkshire away days are the best.

Posted

Blackburn or Luton would be be good to see instead of the others reckon they would prob give it more of a go than sheff Utd or Huddersfield. 

Posted

Luton or Millwall.
 

Another new name for the league. I can chalk Kenilworth Road off my list.

Millwall just for the laugh, the faux terror on Sky Sports presenters faces every time they have to mention "the actions of so-called fans".

Other than that, not bothered, the Forest thing isn't an issue, let them have another 5 yerars in the bun fight for all I care. If they get promoted it will be 9 months talking about Clough, sleeping giants, European Champions etc etc etc blah blah, even though anyone under about the age of 30 will have no real memory of them as a top flight club.

Posted
14 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Luton. 

 

But who I want and who will come up is different. 

 

It's basically Fulham, Bournemouth and 1 other. 

That’s the point though, who would you prefer instead of guessing who it will actually be.

Posted
8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Luton :D

 

Feels like Christmas arguing over the rules of

monopoly. Ignoring the fact that Fulham will be there anyway. I’d go;

bournemouth (nice place to visit)

Sheffield United (vardys eagle celebration revisited)

forest (remind me to buy a bike lock)

 

Posted
23 minutes ago, iancognito said:

Luton or Millwall.
 

Another new name for the league. I can chalk Kenilworth Road off my list.

Millwall just for the laugh, the faux terror on Sky Sports presenters faces every time they have to mention "the actions of so-called fans".

Other than that, not bothered, the Forest thing isn't an issue, let them have another 5 yerars in the bun fight for all I care. If they get promoted it will be 9 months talking about Clough, sleeping giants, European Champions etc etc etc blah blah, even though anyone under about the age of 30 will have no real memory of them as a top flight club.

God no.

They are scum and would be best in League 2 let alone setting foot into the  Premier league.

They even dream about the Premier league,  they best wake up and apologise.

  • Like 1
Posted

Never in my dreams would I want Forest coming up, but that cup defeat hurts like mad, I want them to come up and for us to play them at home in the last game of the season and us to hammer them to send them back down.

Posted

It’s a much better top 6 than what the early season threatened. 
 

Bournemouth the only very boring away there. Fulham, Sheff United & Huddersfield would be my picks.

Posted

Fulham, Luton, Blackburn.

 

Having Forest come up would add a bit of extra colour to next season though, so not against that. We'd just need to thrash them at least once after our defeat in the FA Cup this year.

Posted
1 hour ago, Chloe_77 said:

I’d like Luton Town to come up

I'd like this too. Great club, got a lot of time for them.

 

Only downside for us if they come up is that we can't really loan them promising youth products like we have done recently. There's a great relationship there it seems, and would be a shame to lose that.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...