Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Matt Garbett

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would have to go out on loan somewhere because he wouldn't be getting a work permit

Does his 9 senior international appearances in less than a year boost him up though? I swear U21 youth players not yet in the 1st team get different criteria for points based on the youth league etc as well?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Does his 9 senior international appearances in less than a year boost him up though? I swear U21 youth players not yet in the 1st team get different criteria for points based on the youth league etc as well?

You know what, I think he might actually get one...

I believe he gets 2 points for his appearances for New Zealand as he has appeared in 90% of international games in the last 2 years

I have only just noticed that for someone like Garbett he only actually needs to appear on the bench for Torino, he doesn't actually have to have stepped foot on the pitch for their first team!

He would get 1 point from Torino finishing Mid Table and being in the matchday squad at least once

image.png.c3ec82f7dfd3241aac4b5f12881107e2.png

Then a further 12 points for being in a matchday squad at least once

image.png.82d18ad4e6f4966a4b999844b6cbdf22.png

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

You know what, I think he might actually get one...

I believe he gets 2 points for his appearances for New Zealand as he has appeared in 90% of international games in the last 2 years

I have only just noticed that for someone like Garbett he only actually needs to appear on the bench for Torino, he doesn't actually have to have stepped foot on the pitch for their first team!

He would get 1 point from Torino finishing Mid Table and being in the matchday squad at least once

image.png.c3ec82f7dfd3241aac4b5f12881107e2.png

Then a further 12 points for being in a matchday squad at least once

image.png.82d18ad4e6f4966a4b999844b6cbdf22.png

He was on the bench against AC Milan according to Wikipedia

Just now, -sodapop said:

He was on the bench against AC Milan according to Wikipedia

Yeah he was on the bench for that and also the game against Lazio after that

Even though he didn't get on the pitch seems like just being on the bench would be enough to get him a work permit

• Like 1