Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

He pulls on the shirt, wears the badge, he gets all my support.. 

HE hasn't done has bad has some posters love to crow on about.. His last appreances with Enzo were OK. 

HE has the potential these next 19 games to perform & proof his worth.. 

I did say the one thing that could stop our drive through the championship would be long term injuries and suspensions

KDH, Ndidi, Castadei( loan ended) leaves us short in midfield routine..

Again another pairing has to be forged, it's a question how deep ( in quality) does our squad go... Obviously we wait and see in these extra days, what Enzo can pull out of the squad bag... 

Mads

Ricardo Faes Vestergrd Doyle

Justin Winks

Mcateer    choudhury.     Mavididi

Cannon

Or

Mads

Justin  Faes Vestergaard Doyle

Winks Ricardo

Praet

Mcateer.                       Mavididi

Cannon

Or Akgun for Praet.. 

Subs

Vardy

Choudhury

Akgun/Praet

Nelson

Albrighton

Starsky

Marcal

Coady

Maswanhise

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Its the perfect storm. He doesn't want to be here. We haven't wanted him for years. Only 1 club that has no money would loan him. He's always injured. Yet he's only one of a few midfielders we have so we can't get rid of him, even though noone (including us) wants him.

This sounds like it could be Enzo's masterwork from his redemption trilogy 

• Haha 1

The thing is if he could be arsed, like a lot of our players he's a step above this league. But as we've seen with Nacho if you're not bothered you stick out, and I can't see him finally turning it on 4 months before he's out the door and can finally go to Torino for a free, which was obviously what was going to happen all along.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I admit to being confused by Dennis Praet.

Me too. He clearly has the talent and his strengths should work well in Enzo's formation. But I think his treatment by Bodgers and some injuries have dampened his enthusiasm and/or belief. In some of the games when he's played in the past, he's looked capable. 

Maybe his heart just isn't in it and his injury record has got to him. 

Personally I think there is a player in there, we just need to unlock it, but I'm not sure he wants to

• Like 1

Just now, fox_favourite said:

Me too. He clearly has the talent and his strengths should work well in Enzo's formation. But I think his treatment by Bodgers and some injuries have dampened his enthusiasm and/or belief. In some of the games when he's played in the past, he's looked capable. 

Maybe his heart just isn't in it and his injury record has got to him. 

Personally I think there is a player in there, we just need to unlock it, but I'm not sure he wants to

This sums up my view perfectly.  I feel that he should be above this league and I sense that he has the technical ability to adapt to how Maresxa might want to use him.  He's a conundrum, but I always give our players some leeway for the demotivating effect of Rodgers, and in Praet's case I just hope that Enzo can work some magic on him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lako42 said:

People keep saying he's got talent. 

When have we genuinely seen it? 

if you haven't seen his class when he's come on this season i suggest you've been too busy looking around the stands to moan about people not singing rather than watching. he clearly has talent, and enough for this league, but how we unlock that is another question

8 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

This sounds like it could be Enzo's masterwork from his redemption trilogy 

An amazing artistic turnabout after the Brendan Rodgers film festival.

halloween.JPG.14126944860030be294283ec52eeeee9.JPG

• Haha 1

I just can't be bothered with him anymore. 

He's shown glimpses of quality but nowhere near enough for a player that commanded such a fee - even in this league when he's had opportunities. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has always had the strange fanfare amongst fans, every manager we’ve had hasn’t rated or played him, we’ve never managed to sell, and he’s up there with one of the worst signings we’ve ever made, he’s contributed absolutely nothing in 5 years, been a disgrace all in all - roll on June when we can say goodbye forever 

Edited by jonny_wright
  • Like 1