Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Dennis Praet

56 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Player could have gone to AFCON and gets injured anyway, another gets sent back to his parent club. We whip out a Belgian international to take their place.

Ridiculous squad

A sh1t Belgium international though!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

There's a player there but just the completely wrong mentality, like most of that era of signings.

Might be a player in there, but he's never shown it for us and never will!  Personally I never want to see him in a Leicester shirt ever again .

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I don't want anything from Dennis. Just for him gone. He can score a trick on a Monday for I care

No revisionism here. His tenure will always be defined by mediocrity and his absence.

Well said sir!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

So as it stands… there’s an argument that we can’t sell him now, even if we get Sensi in, unless we have a further midfield replacement lined up (or we feel Braybrooke is suitable cover).

Its the perfect storm. He doesn't want to be here. We haven't wanted him for years. Only 1 club that has no money would loan him. He's always injured. Yet he's only one of a few midfielders we have so we can't get rid of him, even though noone (including us) wants him.

• Haha 2

I’ve never rated Praet and couldn’t understand what people saw him in.

But ….. last season I thought that Vestergaard was one of our worst signings in history and I didn’t think Daka offered much. 

So now I question everything. I wouldn’t expect him to be of any use to us from now to the end of the season, but stranger things have already happened 

23 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I’ve never rated Praet and couldn’t understand what people saw him in.

But ….. last season I thought that Vestergaard was one of our worst signings in history and I didn’t think Daka offered much. 

So now I question everything. I wouldn’t expect him to be of any use to us from now to the end of the season, but stranger things have already happened 

He's done quite well with the odd cameo appearances that he has been doing recently so I think we'll see on Monday.

If he can get fit, all of the attributes he has suit the way Enzo wants to play. He can be hugely valuable in this system. The biggest problem will be getting him fit and ready to play 19 games. 
With no Ndidi and Casadei now gone, we are going to need him to get fit and ready.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

If he can get fit, all of the attributes he has suit the way Enzo wants to play. He can be hugely valuable in this system. The biggest problem will be getting him fit and ready to play 19 games. 
With no Ndidi and Casadei now gone, we are going to need him to get fit and ready.

His positional sense is weak which is one of the most important attributes in a possession side and why he has never done well here apart from as a wide midfielder. He has the technical ability but lacks the football intelligence to give us the control we need from midfield.