Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-2 Brentford - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-2 Brentford

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.9

Total Average Rating

176 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall 7.5
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Daniel Amartey 4.2
  4. Manager Confidence 57% -30%

Season: 2022/23
Voting Starts: 07/08/22
Voting Ends: 12/08/22

1. Danny Ward
  2. Wesley Fofana
  3. Jonny Evans
  4. Daniel Amartey
  5. Timothy Castagne
  6. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Youri Tielemans
  9. James Justin
  10. James Maddison
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Patson Daka (sub)

4 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I honestly don't wanna see Amartey near the first team again. Its evident that he just simply lacks the instinct to be a reliable defender for us. He refuses to close down, he can't handle pressure yet repeatedly manages to put himself into those situations by dawdling on the ball 

He's a Championship level central midfielder, and we've got in a Prem defence

30 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

I honestly don't wanna see Amartey near the first team again. Its evident that he just simply lacks the instinct....

Im starting to feel the same about Rodgers tbh. In the interview he said he was aware of players looking tired, yet did nothing to address it from the bench (apart from taking off our strongest midfielder lol)

45 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

I wanna know who the 56% voting “Stay” are, because at this point you have to assume literally nothing could change their minds.

Anyone not wanting Rodgers out seems to be a thorn in your side, we get it

2 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Danny Ward was excellent, a keeper who can catch a cross, who would have thought it? As for Vardy - cheers mate, you are a legend, but your time is up. Waste of a shirt IMHO.

This is always the attitude when he doesn't get any chances. Yet the difference between him and Daka or Iheanacho is incredible. He's never had a great time with the wing back formations because we don't stretch the opposition enough for him to get chances. When we have wide players like Barnes getting in behind, he's still a massive threat. As his goal return last season, especially the last few games, showed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Ward - 6

Castagne - 6

Fofana - 6

Evans - 6

Amartey - 4

Justin - 5

Ndidi - 4

Tielemans - 7

KDH - 6

Maddison - 4

Vardy - 4

Daka - N/A

Would KDH, Castagne, and Maddison have gotten zeros if they hadn’t created goals? 😜

11 hours ago, LFox99 said:

I honestly don't wanna see Amartey near the first team again. Its evident that he just simply lacks the instinct to be a reliable defender for us. He refuses to close down, he can't handle pressure yet repeatedly manages to put himself into those situations by dawdling on the ball 

Personally I felt sorry for him. Rodgers destroyed Soyuncu by playing him on the left of a 3. Armarty is merely Rodgers new sacrificial lamb there.

• Like 1

Tielemans and KDH best players on the pitch. Vardy non-existent but you come to expect that under this system, it's the same for all our forwards. Maddison had one of those days, when it goes wrong he lets it control his game.

Unbelievable that a manager of his stature couldn't see what was going on infront of him, to make a singular change and get it wrong is one thing, to then stand idly by and watch it develop with no further action is astonishing. Like lambs to slaughter.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Tielemans and KDH best players on the pitch. Vardy non-existent but you come to expect that under this system, it's the same for all our forwards. Maddison had one of those days, when it goes wrong he lets it control his game.

Unbelievable that a manager of his stature couldn't see what was going on infront of him, to make a singular change and get it wrong is one thing, to then stand idly by and watch it develop with no further action is astonishing. Like lambs to slaughter.

No point in vardy if we dont pop a ball.over now and then

13 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

No, they’re the 56% of mentally sane people within the fan base. 

Ha ha.... but i would really like some one to explain their confudence in rodgers.  For me he is a deflecting fraud... i base this on his inability to take responsibility for his own mistakes and his tactics: low tempo possession football 

How is Amartey's average score 4.2?

If the scale is 1-10, how did anyone see him worth more than a 3?

At fault for both their goals and nearly cost more by constantly losing the ball and putting those around him needlessly under pressure.

I would've taken him off when he faffed around and caused Justin to lose the ball in the second half, which then led to that Toney header at the backpost. A clear warning of what was to come. He was utterly useless yesterday. 

• Sad 1

16 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

I wanna know who the 56% voting “Stay” are, because at this point you have to assume literally nothing could change their minds.

Realistically it's even higher. A decent portion of people who are happy with the status quo, won't bother voting, me being one. 

You could also argue the same point for the 44% who said votes go.

Other than that great post.