Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

Guest itude
Just now, J.Lisemore said:

Lloyd Dyer wannabe. Surely we can do better than this nowadays, what are these idiots in recruitment doing. His recent stats are ****

Well, I would have hoped we could, now I am not too sure, are we really considering this guy ??

20 minutes ago, Nalis said:

This is the type of signing Norwich would have made a year ago

Agree, this is sort of signing that a Club heading for a relegation fight would bring in..........hang on a minute, logical signing.

11 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

0 goals, 0 assists in the 15 games he played last season according to Google. 

Yep, sounds like the sort of player we need. 
Well done, Big Susan. 

Dont want to presume anything but I'm fairly certain Susan Whelan isn't part of the scouting & recruitment department lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Some over reactions on here as always 

We won the league with cast offs nobody wanted and frees transfers, and a lad for France nobody had heard of.  

And successive managers (NP & CR) that built a team, protected it and made the sum greater than the parts, not the exact opposite.

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Dont want to presume anything but I'm fairly certain Susan Whelan isn't part of the scouting & recruitment department lol 

She’s taking all the Fofana money to buy hersen some kweef-chapel toys. Hence, we have to buy useless wingers. 

5 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

We won the league with cast offs nobody wanted and frees transfers, and a lad for France nobody had heard of.  

Jeremie Boga isn't an unknown quantity that could turn out to be a genius bit of business. 

He's a known quantity that's has inconsistent to poor end product and doesn't represent an improvement in our team in the position he's best at. 

I'm not really sure where you're going with that. 

I appreciate the impulse to be optimistic but this is a fairly objectively poor bit of business, albeit I can understand it is late in the window and options have narrowed. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Jeremie Boga isn't an unknown quantity that could turn out to be a genius bit of business. 

He's a known quantity that's has inconsistent to poor end product and doesn't represent an improvement in our team in the position he's best at. 

I'm not really sure where you're going with that. 

I appreciate the impulse to be optimistic but this is a fairly objectively poor bit of business, albeit I can understand it is late in the window and options have narrowed. 

I was comparing him more to the like of Simpson, Albrighton, Huth et al, players who were off casts. 

Unless I'm mistake there has been no details of the a possible deal so hard to gauge if its poor business.

If its a loan with a option to buy, at worse it provides some cover for Barnes.

If it a perm, I would judge it differently. 

People are just jumping to conclusion based on little or no detail. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

I was comparing him more to the like of Simpson, Albrighton, Huth et al, players who were off casts. 

Unless I'm mistake there has been no details of the a possible deal so hard to gauge if its poor business.

If its a loan with a option to buy, at worse it provides some cover for Barnes.

If it a perm, I would judge it differently. 

If its permanent, its awful. Its a loan, surely there's got to be young players who are naturally RWs playing at some or Europe's top clubs that need some first team experience? I'd rather we swallow our pride and develop someone else's youngsters than spend cash buying someone we barely want because it's late in the window and options have run out. 

I mean we could have just had Hudson Odoi, I'm sure Chelsea would have liked him to go to the Prem if possible. I didn't want us to spend money on him but a loan would have done. 

Edited by Finnegan

22 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

😂😂😂😂😂 his record mirrors that of Ayoze Perez or Rachid Ghezzal. Come on that French bloke we'd never heard of was the number 1 in tackles and interceptions across all 5 top European leagues. He came from nowhere but it wasn't a surprise when you looked at the data.

• Like 1