Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

I think his directness and dribbling would be an asset to us, but of course it doesn't solve our main problem.

If it was an economical loan then it's not too bad. Lookman was a LW but he was still an improvement at RW compared to Perez, Albrighton, Ricardo etc.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MattTheOldFox said:

That’s the nature of wingers though, there aren’t many who produce every time they get the ball, they frustrate and delight in equal measure.

You’re wrong mate, most of the ones we’ve signed just frustrate. They go very easy on the delight. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't mind this if we sign a right winger as well but I genuinely can't see it.

Do we just not want to play with a right winger?

It's astonishing and what makes it worse is we seem to try and go for right wingers, fail and then just go for left wingers instead and point out they are disappointing on the right.

24 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Watched the first part of that and every goal is class but you can totally see the signs of a guy with mixed decision making

Judging by that video he clearly has ability. We don’t know what’s gone with his personal life or how he was with his last few mangers. Perhaps he comes in, gets on well with Brendan and thrives. Fingers crossed, aye?

11 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I don't mind this if we sign a right winger as well but I genuinely can't see it.

Do we just not want to play with a right winger?

This will BE the fecking winger though, won’t it?  We’ve not shifted enough shite out to bring more than a couple of players in. Don’t you SEE?  We’re doomed I tell you, DOOMED. 

• Like 1

Just now, Stadt said:

It's almost like we don't have a head of recruitment or analysis in place. Rudkin's head should roll.

We don't have a Head of Recruitment employed but we so have one starting soon who is on gardening leave. I'd be very surprised if he's not having some input remotely at this stage. Maybe explains why we are signing the sort of players that Southampton would.

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I think his directness and dribbling would be an asset to us, but of course it doesn't solve our main problem.

If it was an economical loan then it's not too bad. Lookman was a LW but he was still an improvement at RW compared to Perez, Albrighton, Ricardo etc.

We absolutely need some pace, directness and a bit of xfactor about us. We are so predictable… we also need two wingers. Pleeeeease.

We’ve just bottled it here and gone to Congerton to do is a favour and get it done quickly basically. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

We don't have a Head of Recruitment employed but we so have one starting soon who is on gardening leave. I'd be very surprised if he's not having some input remotely at this stage. Maybe explains why we are signing the sort of players that Southampton would.

Dross mostly lol 

We are so f ucked

Just now, Jakemoore said:

He scored a goal every 5.5 games for Sassulo which really isn’t bad for a winger. If he comes in and gets 1 in 7 and a couple of assists I’d say he’s contributed well for a loanee.

5 goals and 2 assists is dogshit for a winger, Perez can put up those numbers.

3 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

How many league goals has Maswanhise got?

Maswanhise maybe given time, but that's a silly statement at this time.

Fair enough just a bit worried about spending our limited budget on this lad. Doesn’t look great 

1 minute ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

OH MY GOD! I forgot this feeling of excitement. 

Don’t worry. You will again as soon as you see this pile play. Never mind. Enthusiasm in the face of reality is a good thing sometimes. Go you, MickyBlue. 

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We absolutely need some pace, directness and a bit of xfactor about us. We are so predictable… we also need two wingers. Pleeeeease.

We’ve just bottled it here and gone to Congerton to do is a favour and get it done quickly basically. 

I’ve been saying this for too long.

I remember when my non Leicester mates always said how envious of how front footed, quick our forward players were.

We’re slower than my local vets team (I’m not knocking them as can play for them now too) 

• Like 1

I suppose any winger will reduce the likelihood of playing 3 at the back which is something. It is a gamble to rely solely on Harvey. We are not going to get a player like Sarr for much less than £25 million so I can't see that happening unless we sell  1-2 at the last minute.

17 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Judging by that video he clearly has ability. We don’t know what’s gone with his personal life or how he was with his last few mangers. Perhaps he comes in, gets on well with Brendan and thrives. Fingers crossed, aye?

As I said above, if he's coming in as an option for both wings then I'm definitely on board. But as we're all saying, if he's our first choice right winger (or rather, signed as such) then that's crap recruitment. Fingers crossed.