Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

22 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes quite good (stats wise) but as ever I can't understand the logic of us signing another left winger.

Creates loads of shots and is very high for dribbling.

He was a really interesting player for Sassuolo but that’s kinda of fell away since his move 

7 minutes ago, somebum said:

Very brainless player, will fit us nicely

He's a much shitter version of Adama Traore. If we sign him, serious questions have to be asked of the club hierarchy, not just Rodgers.

• Like 1

Guy's stats make him look really lazy out of possession. He ranks in the bottom 2% for interceptions per 90, bottom 11% for tackles, bottom 14% for pressures per 90. Also in the bottom 8% for goals per 90, and he's in the bottom 28% for assists per 90. Even Barnes puts up better numbers out of possession, but Barnes also seems to have way better end product.

I will say, he puts up excellent dribbling and shot creation actions through dribbling stats. If that's what we think we need, then hopefully he fits.

Edited by Beechey
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Happy to see us wanting a winger but saw a little of at Atalanta at the weekend. Boga came on for about 20 minutes at RW and showed awful end product.

20 minute cameo of course but can’t say I was impressed 

...just thought I would take a look!!!

Looks like he can beat a man, has composure around the goal area, seems to run into dead ends, a very mixed bag.