Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

6 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

3 assists 0 goals in 27 games last season 🤔

3 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Congerton still getting his sh*t recommendations to the club. Looks like he had one half decent season 3/4 years ago and most likely still wanting to sign him based on that.

So he's a left winger, that doesn't really score or assist. He's coming from abroad so we have to wait 12 months before we can call him a waste of money. Probably stick him on a 5 year contract way above what he is worth and we're stuck with another crap player that we're loaning back to Serie A next season for 50% of his wages.

A Rodgers parting gift.

Ohhh, I’m in the category that clearly got excited after remembering his name from a couple of years ago.

A loan wouldn’t be the worst thing though surely?

Someone who can run at their FB’s is a yes from me but can he play RW to a decent standard?

How do you actually justify signing a player permenantly after a loan, only to imediately sell him, without it being clear money laundering/creative accounting? 

Italy is nuts lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21/22

34 appearances - 17 starts - 1,746 mins - 19.4 90s

2 goals and 4 assists

Goal contribution every 291 minutes

20/21

28 appearances - 21 starts - 1,837 mins - 20.4 90s

4 goals and 2 assists

Goal contribution every 306 mins

19/20

35 appearances - 29 starts - 2,608 mins - 29.0 90s

11 goals and 4 assists

Goal contribution every 174 mins

Hopefully this doesn’t happen, for a start we need an actual right winger first and Boga just doesn’t look that good either

3 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Ohhh, I’m in the category that clearly got excited after remembering his name from a couple of years ago.

A loan wouldn’t be the worst thing though surely?

Someone who can run at their FB’s is a yes from me but can he play RW to a decent standard?

No, he's the most right footed left sided player we've attempted yet. Way more than Lookman. Almost never plays on the right. 

He's also in the Rachid Ghezzal school of "had one decent season a while ago and is still dining out on it."

He's quite a direct speed merchant. 

I suppose one possibility is that Rodgers is settled on the idea that Madders will play RW and that Boga is viewed as backup / rotation for Barnes, given Boga is a vaguely similar profile of player. 

But he's categorically not a RW. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, dbtcity said:

So we’re after the lad that’s been relegated due to them signing the lad we opted against making his move permanent #Sigh

To be fair lookman has been on the bench too and has come on as a number 10 for them.

They don't play wingers, Boga came on in their last game and played as a central AM too.

Which makes his signing make even less sense at Atlanta, proper dodgy this one...

• Like 1