Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ricey

Jeremie Boga

The only way I would possibly take him is on a loan AND we still also get a right winger.

Otherwise we are just going to have another season of playing a left winger out of position and that right wing still being our weak spot.

Why have we just stopped signing players on the up in their career and have instead fallen back to signing players that have had a decent season at some point before falling back to their usual selves.

I appreciate that the new scout hasn't been able to get a work permit and that he's struggled to get into the country but ffs surely he has skype or zoom? 

What the **** is going on at this club. Something is rotten.

• Like 3

Just now, AKCJ said:

Why have we just stopped signing players on the up in their career and have instead fallen back to signing players that have had a decent season at some point before falling back to their usual selves.

I appreciate that the new scout hasn't been able to get a work permit and that he's struggled to get into the country but ffs surely he has skype or zoom? 

What the **** is going on at this club. Something is rotten.

That is the set piece coach

The new chief scout is coming from Southampton but can’t start until after the window closes