Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mike Oxlong

Brighton (A) Post Match Thread

The players didn't cover themselves in glory at all today, aside from Daka and Nacho who did their job...

But if Rodgers isn't sacked tonight or tomorrow then he never will be, how we can keep him after the most baffling changes and set up I've ever seen a Leicester manager make has stunned me, we ended with 3 CBs in which 1 is a CDM and the other is a LB, took off one of our main goal threats, brought on Amartey for Tielemens at 3-2 down, the list goes on and on and on

Brighton were tremendous today and I was sort of glad Macallister scored that free kick because the decision to overrule his first goal was an absolute farce 

Until Rodgers has gone I can't watch anymore, it's a complete waste of my time 

• Thanks 1

Just now, damolcfc said:

So many players with anger in their eyes against each other, never seen us fall out so much , the pressure must be unbearable now

This is a good sign - at least there is something registering inside the players. They can only be embarrassed by that. Daka the exception

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

We have got to put Iverson and Faes in next week and hope that they make a massive difference. We lose next week (we’re not gonna get anything at Tottenham) then 1 point after 8 games we are going down 

It won’t matter who he puts in, he just goes negative every time we look like getting something. Get him out. 

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

It’s rubbish. Replacing Tielemans when 4-2 down, with Dan fookin Amartey tells you how wafer thin it is.

Take your blue tints off ffs

Na Col. 

Tielemans should be replaced by Praet. We’ve got a manager now making bizarre choices because he’s out of ideas. 

We’ve got a manager playing a DM at CB. Putting Thomas LCB when he’s not physical enough for it. 

That starting eleven and three or four after that are way better than three other teams in the table

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Was shocked today, we are in a mess, next week, a big game now

Haven't plenty of us said that since game 1 ?

Doesn't seem to impact on those at the "top"

No idea why ??

What does he have to do, shehite in the boardroom ?

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I'm in a pub in London and some blokes in to watch the F1 telling me what a good manager Rodgers is.

Someone's going to get bottled in a minute 

It wasn't in South Woodford (the location I'm in), is it?..:ph34r:

Just now, sishades said:

Lets face it chaps, we are going down and with the finances in the news today, we could go straight through the championship into league 1 again. Derbys record low points tally is under serious attack from the foxes.

`jeez - I hope it's not that bad. Right now I feel similar. 

2 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Can’t argue with that but if he is still here then that’s what we’ve got to hope

It really is non-negotiable if we want to stay up now. He has to go. 

He refuses to change his tactics. Keep trying the same thing and expecting a different result is literally the definition of madness.

And I’m going mad here

Edited by Clarkey123
  • Like 1