Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Formula 1 2023

1 minute ago, filthyfox said:

Because they have had unfair advantage the last seasons

Erm, Mercedes had an unfair advantage since the hybrid era. For a start, they spent 2 years developing an engine specifically for it in the guise of a separate factory which was kept quiet. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Erm, Mercedes had an unfair advantage since the hybrid era. For a start, they spent 2 years developing an engine specifically for it in the guise of a separate factory which was kept quiet. 

....Aston Martin?  Any dodgy dealings there, o Red Bull apologist?

22 minutes ago, filthyfox said:

....Aston Martin?  Any dodgy dealings there, o Red Bull apologist?

I’m not apologising for red bull at all, all I know is they’re the most technically innovative team in F1 , which is the whole point of F1 and the reason being they have one of the best designers ever to grace the sport. 

4 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Record viewing figures I think. The battle between merc, Aston martin and Ferrari will be very exciting this year. 

Do you work in the Sky marketing department?!

The battle to see who can lose to the winner(s) by the least amount of points will be exciting? 

The only record figures will be Max totting up unheard of points and ridiculous winning time margins 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

I’m not apologising for red bull at all, all I know is they’re the most technically innovative team in F1 , which is the whole point of F1 and the reason being they have one of the best designers ever to grace the sport. 

They should make newey work for a different team team each year. 

1 hour ago, Milo said:

Do you work in the Sky marketing department?!

The battle to see who can lose to the winner(s) by the least amount of points will be exciting? 

The only record figures will be Max totting up unheard of points and ridiculous winning time margins 

Very negative mindset, f1 is about cars racing each other and you’ll see plenty of that this year. Granted though not for the title 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, filthyfox said:

Just bought Motorsport  manager for under sick squid!...  impressed so far

F1 manager 22 also on sale

Currently playing F1 Manager 22, it has some fun elements, but ultimately I'm already winning the DC and TC in the second season with Haas, who are arguably the worst team to do so. I probably won't play it anymore after I finish this season. It's just too easy.

It's also bizarre that there are no technical DNFs or seemingly any penalties, except grid penalties for exceeding component limits.

I have MM3 mobile which is more compelling, but ultimately it's almost as easy.

Would be fun if SI would have a go at making a racing management game.