Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Please can we get a big dose of luck today! We need it so badly :fc:

 

A win here will give us such a boost. A loss, and we are so deep in the decline, I just can't see a way out. 

Posted (edited)

Can we see the best master-class ,mixed with..
the best shithousery…!..

 

Into The Valley of death Road the gallant foxes

Cherries to the left,  cherries to the right ,cherries straight ahead…:scarf::bounce:

Edited by fuchsntf
Posted
Just now, SK3Blue said:

Defence. Defence. Defence. Time out. 

Marsch - DE-FENCE, DE-FENCE, DE-FENCE

  • Like 1
Posted
10 minutes ago, sishades said:

Yes. Yes I would

Thank you. I’ll take that as a compliment. 
 

9 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

which one is you?

 

9 minutes ago, sishades said:

He is the one on the left. Goes like a train for hours. And cheap too.

👍

 

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Would ya?

 

Or shall i say did ya?

Focus on the game. If you start fantasising about me we could lose and it’ll all be your fault. 

  • Haha 1
Posted
32 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Just the 3!!!!...

The other 20 + have been ok then?😂😂

No but I am the quiet humble sort…

Posted

This cannot surely be our starting line up for the biggest game we've had since the FA Cup Final.

 

And yet I sit here talking to myself saying "there's no fcking way" but there they all are on the pitch.

 

****.

Posted

Whoever had "third minute" in the "First Amartey Hospital Ball" pool, collect your winnings

  • Haha 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...