Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Boycott the west Ham game

Anyone not going put it on the resale platform.

It won’t sell but it’s a protest before a protest if you like. A statement of intent.

A sarcastic pisstake back at them. It’ll also get them wincing and uncomfortable.

If the powers that be felt disappointed, embarrassed and uncomfortable with only quarter of the ground stopping behind at the last game of the 17/18 season, they ain’t seen nothing yet.

• Like 1

I would say to stay behind and give them pelters but the majority will just **** off down the tunnel.

Sadly the fans that do stay behind are more likely to stand and quietly applaud. We have the most placcid fan base going. 

46 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We will all continue to support the club when we are relegated but I don't want to support this group of players. They are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves. I can accept losing, I can accept being rubbish and I can accept relegation. I can't accept a lack of pride, fight and passion and even a lack of fitness. These are the absolute basics we expect from our players. Not arsed if players want to leave for a bigger club thats the norm but at least give 100% while they are here. These lot can't even do that. Never been as disappointed and angry with a group of players than i am with this lot

100% agree - couldn't have put it better myself. I support the club, not these bunch of overpaid, charlatans. I'd keep Iverson, Nacho, Mendy, JJ and Ricky P. All the rest I couldn't give 2 shites. Before anyone says it, Vardy I'm abivelant about. Our greatest ever player but now has had his day. Not sure if he'll do any good in the championship either. Wouldn't be sad if he stayed though. 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

I’m not sure why anyone would go if we’re already relegated tbh 

Could be the last top flight game for a while plus TV has moved us around enough to miss too many.

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

It won’t sell but it’s a protest before a protest if you like. A statement of intent.

A sarcastic pisstake back at them. It’ll also get them wincing and uncomfortable.

If the powers that be felt disappointed, embarrassed and uncomfortable with only quarter of the ground stopping behind at the last game of the 17/18 season, they ain’t seen nothing yet.

Some happy clapping **** would buy it and paper over the point of me not being there

Just now, Corky said:

Could be the last top flight game for a while plus TV has moved us around enough to miss too many.

Top flight yes but a pathetic side already relegated v a West Ham reserve side.

I fail to see the appeal but each to their own lol 

Think i would rather be at home watching how the 18th spot plays out. 

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

By "boycott" you mean stay at home. Proves fvck all and club will assume you don't care.

Either turn up and protest or picket outside. Anything else is a show of apathy.

Apathy is where I'm at sadly. 

I'm done with footy for a while. 

Everyone should go to the stadium but not enter for the first 30 mins. Let them play in an empty stadium and everyone just wait/sing/boo outside. Then if they are losing again at the final whistle all leave again and boo outside the stadium until that last player leaves the car park. 

24 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why give the club the opportunity to fill your seat? I’m not gonna go and I’m not gonna sell it back to the club. They will get an empty seat from me!

• Like 2