Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Boycott the west Ham game

You have to ensure the tough times to appreciate the future good times. Endured 2008, led to an amazing 15 year spell, it’s now over , let’s hope the club get a grip , that’s the biggest worry that we’ll hit the championship like Liz Truss hit Downing Street! 

West Ham will be a wake , if we are already down we’ll probably win anyway, that’s the sort of players we have representing us nowadays 

This season has been awful and we are (barring a miracle) going down.

It isn’t the first time and it won’t be the last.

The thing I’m both angry and worried about is the manner of how it’s happened, the decline over the past seasons. It’s been obvious to many of us on here and yet nothing changed - until it was way way way too late. Even then, the changes aren’t going to be enough.

Unless there is *rea*l change at the club, I really can’t see us getting back up and it could get worse…

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

We will all continue to support the club when we are relegated but I don't want to support this group of players. They are an absolute disgrace and should be ashamed of themselves. I can accept losing, I can accept being rubbish and I can accept relegation. I can't accept a lack of pride, fight and passion and even a lack of fitness. These are the absolute basics we expect from our players. Not arsed if players want to leave for a bigger club thats the norm but at least give 100% while they are here. These lot can't even do that. Never been as disappointed and angry with a group of players than i am with this lot

Was saying this on the walk back to the car. Seriously thinking about not going west ham game. Love the club and will renew my season ticket but get rid of half these players that don’t want to fight for our shirt 

9 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

Was saying this on the walk back to the car. Seriously thinking about not going west ham game. Love the club and will renew my season ticket but get rid of half these players that don’t want to fight for our shirt 

Unfortunately just getting rid of the players won't stop this rot that's set in

I ve already decided not to go . Absolutely pathetic effort tonight. Going down with a whimper. These players deserve to play in an empty stadium.useless. decided not to bother next season , don't trust the club to make right decisions 

• Like 1