Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jayfox26

Boycott the west Ham game

31 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

I have sat through defeat, after draw, after defeat, after defeat. If we do this, i'm going nuts.

But, the second i stop going nuts all eyes on the club to fully explain how we got in this miss and what they are going to do to sort it. No happy clappy isn't this wonderful nonsense. We should never have been near this situation. 

If we stay up, we definitely need a pitch invasion !

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coolcol said:

If we stay up, we definitely need a pitch invasion !

I cant wait to watch the agency security they employ try to prevent a pitch invasion.

They are like a cast from the Greatest Showman.

• Like 1

Don't know why you are doing it to yourselves. 

We're down, anyone who has watched us in person knows we're Down. 

Don't allow yourself to be hurt more than necessary by stupidly believing these useless dickheads get a result tomorrow. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Don't allow yourself to be hurt more than necessary by stupidly believing these useless dickheads get a result tomorrow. 

Lol... That's exactly the scenario when the b*stardz will probably start us hoping again by winning !!

Hope so, as I'm one of the 1,000  fools going up tomorrow.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Come on bud, allow yourself to believe! Get a little bit of hope in your heart and and enjoy the ride.

Always believe something magical is about to happen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolcol said:

Lol... That's exactly the scenario when the b*stardz will probably start us hoping again by winning !!

Hope so, as I'm one of the 1,000  fools going up tomorrow.

that is one helluva effort. Good on you, and may your faith be rewarded with a crazily unexpected reward

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Come on bud, allow yourself to believe! Get a little bit of hope in your heart and and enjoy the ride.

Always believe something magical is about to happen.

Hope comes from the team and performance, desire, commitment,

So yeah not much hope going round.

9 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Going as this could be the last premier league game we see at the kp for a long time. Just hope its not another ten years.

Why would you want to see it though? I can't understand wanting to watch any game where your players don't give a ****. 

Just now, Lako42 said:

Why would you want to see it though? I can't understand wanting to watch any game where your players don't give a ****. 

It was same 2011-12 to be fair, basically we signed about 8 players that couldn't give a damn who they were playing for... we just offered them premier league wages playing the championship but we still cheered them. Sadly for Sven them players let him down big time, but that's another story.

Tielemans honestly we can least thank him for one thing, Fa Cup goal! something we never won! Deserves a good send off. 

As a win could still keep us up,  a boycott is like biting your nose off to spite your face. So no, no no. Foxes NEVER quit, and that includes the fans!

I'm reminded of our last game of the season against Oxford Utd in 1991, when we needed a WIN to escape relegation to the third tier (now League One) for the first time in our history (then). We had had another nightmare of a season.

The atmosphere at Filbert Street that afternoon was one of the best ever. From the kick off to the final whistle the support was unreal. The crowd noise could be heard all over the City. I was screaming for 90 mins NON-STOP. Without that intensity from the fans I doubt Tony James would have scored the goal that ultimately kept us up.  

We need a similar afternoon against West Ham. 

Leicester til I die!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ultrafox said:

As a win could still keep us up,  a boycott is like biting your nose off to spite your face. So no, no no. Foxes NEVER quit, and that includes the fans!

I'm reminded of our last game of the season against Oxford Utd in 1991, when we needed a WIN to escape relegation to the third tier (now League One) for the first time in our history (then). We had had another nightmare of a season.

The atmosphere at Filbert Street that afternoon was one of the best ever. From the kick off to the final whistle the support was unreal. The crowd noise could be heard all over the City. I was screaming for 90 mins NON-STOP. Without that intensity from the fans I doubt Tony James would have scored the goal that ultimately kept us up.  

We need a similar afternoon against West Ham. 

Leicester til I die!

Loads who were likely at that game now try and tell other fans off for ‘singing too much’.

• Like 3

What a strange little thread this is especially as there is a who do you blame thread running along side it.
Regardless of tonights result we could still survive with a win next week, are we really suggesting to boycott that game? or do we pack it out shout from the roof tops & after the final whistle we can say well 100% not our fault (for that game anyway)