Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If Roberto de Zerbi isn’t the next Liverpool manager then I’ll eat my shorts 

I hope not.

Man City and Arsenal having managers that hate risk is bad enough. The top 3 clubs all being risk averse machines would kill any enjoyment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

That man City v arsenal game must statistically be one of the worst games the league has ever had?

I'm not sure about statistics but I remember a game advertised as Red Monday (maybe 2016?) Liverpool v Man Utd, the sides weren't as good as the pair playing today - but it was hyped to the gills and it was genuinely one of the worst games I'd ever seen.

3 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Little rant, I’ve genuinely fell out of love with football, I’ve watched motd once this year and I think 2 live games on the telly in the prem. I just think var has ruined it, the greed at the top also, I just don’t enjoy it anymore. I can’t be the only one, sorry state of affairs.

I'm getting there. Things dictated off the pitch beginning to matter more than what goes on on it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Little rant, I’ve genuinely fell out of love with football, I’ve watched motd once this year and I think 2 live games on the telly in the prem. I just think var has ruined it, the greed at the top also, I just don’t enjoy it anymore. I can’t be the only one, sorry state of affairs.

Been like this for about 2 years for me. Just very little interest in any form of the game. Everyone level is just about money now and has nothing to do with the fans and it is rarely enjoyable. 

6 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

No I'm with you. 

A watered down product that's skewed towards a wealthier few, rule changes to help them are constantly suggested and pushed through. More boring playstyles, media fawning over the few. Just Gareth Southgate. Business before sport. 

There's more and more to dislike each year. 

7 hours ago, Steve_Guppy_Left_Foot said:

Other than watching Leicester and perhaps 1-2 prem games I’m much the same. Var needs to be like rugby league or cricket. Or just get rid. I can’t decide if it’s this, us not being in the prem or my life turning to sh1t that’s ruined football for me lol

4 hours ago, casablancas said:

Other than watching Leicester and perhaps 1-2 prem games I’m much the same. Var needs to be like rugby league or cricket. Or just get rid. I can’t decide if it’s this, us not being in the prem or my life turning to sh1t that’s ruined football for me lol

As in just just used tor factual situations like in other sports tether than for every subjective decision?

Marco Silva clearly not happy!

Fulham just have not been in this at all and Marco Silva is not happy. We've just passed the 30-minute mark and he makes THREE changes already!

Alex Iwobi, Sasa Lukic and Harry Wilson are the three taken off, with Adama Traore, Tom Cairney and Willian coming on.

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Marco Silva clearly not happy!

Fulham just have not been in this at all and Marco Silva is not happy. We've just passed the 30-minute mark and he makes THREE changes already!

Alex Iwobi, Sasa Lukic and Harry Wilson are the three taken off, with Adama Traore, Tom Cairney and Willian coming on.

You confused me posting "we" then.

• Like 1