Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

You do realise we are going to get done again in the new year.

Yes I'm aware, this is why I said about more charges pending. But I hope you understand I can't go into further speculation, assumptions etc. We're talking here about the initial points deduction which looks very likely. I'm just a fan of the team, I'm not an accountant. 

That said, it seems next season will be a proper rollercoaster and I can't say I'm very happy with that. Us dedicated fans who pay money for the club need to know in depth what's wrong and have a better explanation of the situation. 

30 minutes ago, Langston said:

I agree with the sentiment but if you're presenting Ten Hag's Man United and Brendan Rodger's 21/22 Leicester as sides West Ham are more exciting to watch than, it might mean they're a bit flat.

lol point well made. Was really looking at just goals.  

Whenever I’ve watched West Ham they just seem well organised and great on the break. Their biggest issue seems to be never finding a good number 9 and not finding anyone remotely close to replacing Rice this season 

27 minutes ago, Corky said:

Moyes is getting out at the right time, very good in Europe but their league form over two years is average and he's got a very decent squad. Reputation won't be damaged.

Agree. They're also sitting comfortably in the Top 10, was their season goal CHL football? I doubt it. Villa is getting CHL but it's going to be a very difficult 24-25 season for them like Newcastle's. 

I've never seen this in Sunday League and I'm in my late 40s. A throw in around the midfield, a player receiving the ball and cruising into the box with another 2-3 options left and right of him. He's still going unchallenged, the guy could easily walk the ball into the net. 

Man Utd are a joke.

I can see West Ham may regret sacking Moyes, happened before... Moyes will take a break a few months. Enjoy the sunshine and I somehow don't think he'll be in a hurry to come straight back. Won't be surprised if he heads abroad again, maybe Holland... well Feyenoord looking for new manager so yeah possibility. 

Posted (edited)

VAR proving to be terrible again. It's funny because it's Utd but that was a fair goal. Henderson so weak.

Edit: apologies wrong thread for this really.

Edited by Number 6

2 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I can see West Ham may regret sacking Moyes, happened before... Moyes will take a break a few months. Enjoy the sunshine and I somehow don't think he'll be in a hurry to come straight back. Won't be surprised if he heads abroad again, maybe Holland... well Feyenoord looking for new manager so yeah possibility. 

I believe Moyes would do well in Holland. The Dutch media might have a problem understanding his Scottish-accented English, so I think he'll need to practice speaking English as if he were a native Dutchman. I mean what could go wrong?

Just now, Super_horns said:

Guess they do get over protected .

Yes they do but that wasn't the case here. If they allow this they'll open a can full of worms. Keeper was shoved and pushed there. Please don't destroy the sport more. By common sense you can tell which situations are 50-50. 

West Ham have been rubbish for a while. We all of clubs should know you can sack a succesful manager because the trajectory is awful 

• Like 2