Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Premier League Thread 2023/2024

Arsenal will have to hope Man C suffer the same fate as Man U did in 1995 v West Ham (although unlike Blackburn will need to win ?) 

Man City won the title v the Hammers a few years back I think.

NBC sports here in the states have their annual end of season finale where they show all the premier league games simultaneously across all their affiliated channels. Also every channel will be beaming into the other games as goals start to go in. It’s actually well done and I enjoy it.

28 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

NBC sports here in the states have their annual end of season finale where they show all the premier league games simultaneously across all their affiliated channels. Also every channel will be beaming into the other games as goals start to go in. It’s actually well done and I enjoy it.

Actually mad that we can't have something like this in the UK, closest thing is when Amazon has a round of games and sometimes have a few on simultaneously 

Posted (edited)

Manchester City are the greatest ever Premier League side and Pep will surpass Ferguson, in due time. I'm old enough to remember Man Utd dominating but they won leagues with 75, 79 and 80 points. They won leagues with Berbatov winning the golden boot with 19 goals. Haaland is on 27 and will probably stat pad another 4 on Sunday 

Jamie Carragher is correct on this. 175 wins in 228 PL league games is ****ing insanity. Financial doping, 115 charges etc I get all that but it's not like Man Utd and Chelsea haven't spent a billion+.

Screenshot_20240517_133505_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d435c6f81a3b80c4d24f8fc66125445.jpg

Edited by Koke

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Manchester City are the greatest ever Premier League side and Pep will surpass Ferguson, in due time. I'm old enough to remember Man Utd dominating but they won leagues with 75, 79 and 80 points. They won leagues with Berbatov winning the golden boot with 19 goals. Haaland is on 27 and will probably stat pad another 4 on Sunday 

Jamie Carragher is correct on this. 175 wins in 228 PL league games is ****ing insanity. Financial doping, 115 charges etc I get all that but it's not like Man Utd and Chelsea haven't spent a billion+.

Screenshot_20240517_133505_Chrome.thumb.jpg.5d435c6f81a3b80c4d24f8fc66125445.jpg

Not many records they don’t hold, but thankfully have still not gone through a league season unbeaten. 🤞

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Torquay Gunner said:

Not many records they don’t hold, but thankfully have still not gone through a league season unbeaten. 🤞

Nor has Haaland scored in 11 league games on the bounce (yet) :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Actually mad that we can't have something like this in the UK, closest thing is when Amazon has a round of games and sometimes have a few on simultaneously 

They occasionally have a goals show type thing. One during covid brought about this classic clip of course

• Haha 1

Watching football focus and kind of forgot how likable he was at the start, pity he turned into such an insufferable arsehole.

Maybe he'll be back to being likeable in the future.

13 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This seems pretty low. Does their self interest know no bounds?

That is shit, grassroots or community projects would be the obvious place to put those funds you'd think

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

De zerbi leaving Brighton.

Wonder who they have lined up. 

Could see Potter going back, but there's been big links from some Belgian journalists about Kompany being linked to them. 

Edited by UniFox21

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Could see Potter going back, but there's been big links from some Belgian journalists about Company being linked to them. 

Bayern or Juve for De Zerbi I reckon then

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Could see Potter going back, but there's been big links from some Belgian journalists about Company being linked to them. 

Just saw someone say Rodgers on twitter lol 

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Good. Another that’s just moaned about everything he could do during his time at Brighton. 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bayern or Juve for De Zerbi I reckon then

Wouldn't shock me for either. 

Wonder if he thinks he's taken Brighton as far as he can. You'd think Enzo would get some links there as well, fits their mould. 

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Would definitely make Ipswich cannon fodder next season if they lose McKenna

I think McKenna is better off staying at Ipswich...