Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K789

Kdh

On 31/05/2023 at 09:14, Lako42 said:

People don't seem to understand how much we are going to have to ut the wage bill next season. We almost can't afford the wages of anyone who has been given a frankly twattish increase by Rudkin. 

Apparently he was on 25k a week and we boosted it to 75k.................not sustainable in the Championship and we will entertain offers for anyone in this squad. 

Everyone's wages are getting halved due to relegation clauses so it's not that big of an issue.

8 minutes ago, Blue-fox said:

I think it’s more to do with the grief they both get 

Because they've both been pretty awful. Can't get into a team that's just been relegated. If they think they can do better than us, especially Thomas, they should think again.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

If KDH and Thomas really want out due to criticism they got last season it really does sum up our weak mentality! 

If we can get good fees for them and not have to subsidise their ‘missing wages’ (I assume that their contracts are reset to lower amounts as no assumption can be made that they will revert to the PL levels) then we should take advantage. 

if we bounce back then KDH will be back on  PL wages. Thomas isn’t a big earner 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jv1 said:

KDH is not going anywhere-  get in the absolute bin - we are always better when he plays - presses really well and links the play - makes barnes look a lot better as well when he plays -plenty to learn but will be first name on team sheet next year and he loves Leicester - one of our own 

Not even a Leicester fan is he?

14 hours ago, Blue-fox said:

I’ve heard he isn’t happy at the club and he wants out. As does Thomas 

13 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Delusions of grandeur 

strange comment to make. He’s not saying wants to start for a champions league team , just that he’s unhappy. 

1 hour ago, jv1 said:

KDH is not going anywhere-  get in the absolute bin - we are always better when he plays - presses really well and links the play - makes barnes look a lot better as well when he plays -plenty to learn but will be first name on team sheet next year and he loves Leicester - one of our own 

I agree he’s a good player but he has no endearing connection to the club other than he’s played for us.

1 hour ago, MPH said:

strange comment to make. He’s not saying wants to start for a champions league team , just that he’s unhappy. 

Boo hoo. 

He needs to pull his socks up and focus on his football.