Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

Summerville starts when he’s healthy, he’s been out with an abductor strain.  Farke loves him, I’m not surprised they laughed at 20M.

Even if he does start, that means one of Gnonto or Sinistiera is on the bench. They can't all play. Let them overload on attacking talent that's fine. It still doesn't resolve the fact their defence is Sunday league. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Even if he does start, that means one of Gnonto or Sinistiera is on the bench. They can't all play. Let them overload on attacking talent that's fine. It still doesn't resolve the fact their defence is Sunday league. 

46 games in a season, you need more than 11 guys.

I don’t disagree their defense is their Achilles heel, and the area of the pitch where we’re significantly better than they are.  But adding Spence, Gruev, and Kamara should help them solidify that a little.

Just now, Deeg67 said:

46 games in a season, you need more than 11 guys.

I don’t disagree their defense is their Achilles heel, and the area of the pitch where we’re significantly better than they are.  But adding Spence, Gruev, and Kamara should help them solidify that a little.

It's going to be interesting. They have really put together quite a dangerous squad despite all the anarchy with their defence and midfield leaving for a pittance on loan.

Farke isn't for me but at this level and with that attacking depth I'd expect them to be right up there.

I don't think they'll control games like we might though but they'll blow teams away if they try and come at them.

1 hour ago, Tommy G said:

Leeds have had a much better window than us. Think they will be top over 46 games comfortably. 

Their forward line looks unbelievably good for this league. The question is, can they defend well enough to win a title? They will be up there for sure though, IMO.

@Ric Flair

18m ago12:16

Sunderland ins and outs...

Incomings:

Nazariy Rusyn has agreed to join from Zorya on a permanent deal with only paperwork set to be completed for the striker.

Talks are progressing with Lorient midfielder Adil Aouchiche. A deal is possible.

Sky Sports News understands the club are trying to do other deals.

Outgoings:

Southampton are in talks over Patrick Roberts after placing a £5m bid on Thursday.

Ross Stewart is undergoing medical at Southampton in a£10m deal.

There is interest in Dan Neil from Burnley but no contact has been made.

11 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

@Ric Flair

18m ago12:16

Sunderland ins and outs...

Incomings:

Nazariy Rusyn has agreed to join from Zorya on a permanent deal with only paperwork set to be completed for the striker.

Talks are progressing with Lorient midfielder Adil Aouchiche. A deal is possible.

Sky Sports News understands the club are trying to do other deals.

Outgoings:

Southampton are in talks over Patrick Roberts after placing a £5m bid on Thursday.

Ross Stewart is undergoing medical at Southampton in a£10m deal.

There is interest in Dan Neil from Burnley but no contact has been made.

Yes pal?

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Al Ittihad £150m bid for Mo Salah rejected. 

Madness on both sides imo. If it were earlier in the window, Liverpool should sell imo, at his age that is a lot of money. 

How many duds have Chelsea signed for nearly 1 billion?

I get what you're saying but I can also see why Klopp would want to keep him at all costs. 

Who do you go out and sign that will do what Salah does?

50 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Al Ittihad £150m bid for Mo Salah rejected. 

Madness on both sides imo. If it were earlier in the window, Liverpool should sell imo, at his age that is a lot of money. 

I love watching Salah when he's on it, but as you say, crazy that Pool aren't cashing in. He won't be at the top level for much longer, why not cash in? Either way they have to consider life without the genius at some point.