Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Other Team Transfers 2023

Joao Palhina to Bayern.

Hell of a signing. Hell of a team Tuchel has there now. 

With Mitro and Palhina leaving, that’s Fulham relegated IMO.

Second season syndrome, lose comfortably your best two players ( three if you include Solomon ).

Oh and Sign our Timmy😂

17 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Joao Palhina to Bayern.

Hell of a signing. Hell of a team Tuchel has there now. 

With Mitro and Palhina leaving, that’s Fulham relegated IMO.

Second season syndrome, lose comfortably your best two players ( three if you include Solomon ).

Oh and Sign our Timmy😂

Solomon played about half of their games last season I don't think he's going to be massively missed

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

This might be the worst photoshop attempt I’ve seen from someone taking transfer news seriously…

Terrible Photoshop but I like Smith-Rowe, surprised he's not been linked with a few more teams, especially on loan.

The price range quoted though has to be the biggest ever published, usually it's pretty standard to have a £5million variance, this guy has just plucked figures out of the air in the hope that the final fee is somewhere in-between 😂

21 minutes ago, MPH said:

Dean Henderson to Palace. 

That's the sort of keeper  we would have signed had we stayed up...

It frustrates me (like many other aspects of last season) that Henderson went on loan to Forest on an option and we had also let go of one of our highest earners. There was no reason why he shouldn’t have been a target. Might have got the extra 3 points in the early part of the season before his injury. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

Better by Boro. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a flurry of activity from them now.

I forgot how crazy the transfer window is for the Championship. Four games in and people start to think the league is taking shape (as if)...and then by the end of the transfer window entire squads could be revamped and reinvigorated, suddenly making them a far greater threat.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

It frustrates me (like many other aspects of last season) that Henderson went on loan to Forest on an option and we had also let go of one of our highest earners. There was no reason why he shouldn’t have been a target. Might have got the extra 3 points in the early part of the season before his injury. 

There was so much wrong about last season that it still angers me even now...

53 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Matt O'Riley linked with Leeds. That would be such a good signing. 

Leeds have gone from imminent disaster to clear favourites for automatic promotion at this point IMO.

Keeping Gnonto, Summerville, Sinisterra and Meslier, plus the signings of Gruev and Kamara improve them no end. If they get this over the line also they're the team/squad to beat in the league for me. The front 3 is miles clear of anything else. Plus Rutter looks to have finally picked up, Gray has looked excellent.

Ominous.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CaliFOXnia said:

Leeds have gone from imminent disaster to clear favourites for automatic promotion at this point IMO.

Keeping Gnonto, Summerville, Sinisterra and Meslier, plus the signings of Gruev and Kamara improve them no end. If they get this over the line also they're the team/squad to beat in the league for me. The front 3 is miles clear of anything else. Plus Rutter looks to have finally picked up, Gray has looked excellent.

Ominous.

Not sure Rutter scoring once is him picking up but we’ll see. I still reckon defensively they can be got at.

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

I know it will always sound bitter coming from a Leicester fan, but Forests approach to transfers seems rather scattergun. I know their likely to get money in from Johnson, but surely their making massive losses on top of the players they signed last year.

I don't get how they can afford to spend so much without breaching FFP 

11 hours ago, Simmo86 said:

Not sure Rutter scoring once is him picking up but we’ll see. I still reckon defensively they can be got at.

Yeah I don't want anyone giving them 20m today. Let them keep Summerville he can't get in the starting lineup anyway. If they get 20m they might actually buy a competent defender. 

Best thing about Leeds atm is they can still be relied on to shit the bed. 

26 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I don't get how they can afford to spend so much without breaching FFP 

It's only their 2nd year in the PL, transfer fees are amortised over the length of the contracts so everyone going wild they've spent a few hundred million fail to understand its only about a quarter or a fifth of that for FFP. The real trouble comes after 3 or 4 more years when wages are very high and there's very little room for manoeuvre. See Wolves, see Everton, see Leicester to an extent.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah I don't want anyone giving them 20m today. Let them keep Summerville he can't get in the starting lineup anyway. If they get 20m they might actually buy a competent defender. 

Best thing about Leeds atm is they can still be relied on to shit the bed. 

Summerville starts when he’s healthy, he’s been out with an abductor strain.  Farke loves him, I’m not surprised they laughed at 20M.

• Like 1