Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

Just now, Pliskin said:

He won’t ever play for Chelsea doesn’t matter how good he is, they will just buy, buy, buy. He will more than likely end up back in Italy. It’s a shame because he is a massive talent, but Chelsea is an utter circus, and they’ve just kicked that up another level to becoming a football theme park. 

Sure but if he does a Premier League loan this year and thrives he gets a better move away from Chelsea. 

Just now, Pliskin said:

He won’t ever play for Chelsea doesn’t matter how good he is, they will just buy, buy, buy. He will more than likely end up back in Italy. It’s a shame because he is a massive talent, but Chelsea is an utter circus, and they’ve just kicked that up another level to becoming a football theme park. 

I agree

for me FFP and other rules and regs should be looking more at what "big clubs" like Chelski are doing

its pathetic imho 

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Then it's time players stopped signing for them at 18, 19 years of age and surrendering 4 or 5 years of their career. 

15 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

This deal is done. Agreement completed late today. The reason for him travelling to USA is due to the price in paper which is cheaper out there so contracts, paper work etc was cheaper and chelsea paying for his travel. The club clearly trying to save money wherever they can. Great move for the club, excited to see him play for city. 

giphy.gif

I was speaking to Chelsea-supporting colleague earlier. He was saying they're desperately short in midfield at the moment - they've flown to the US with two senior midfielders plus a few development squad players, including Casadei. He reckons they'll probably only sanction loan moves for the youngsters once they've managed to bring a few players in, which might explain the delay with this.

4 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I was speaking to Chelsea-supporting colleague earlier. He was saying they're desperately short in midfield at the moment - they've flown to the US with two senior midfielders plus a few development squad players, including Casadei. He reckons they'll probably only sanction loan moves for the youngsters once they've managed to bring a few players in, which might explain the delay with this.

Caicedo is a player that they're trying and failing to get in. I have a feeling they'll need to sign two more before they'll sanction any loan. Will we leave it that late. 

1 hour ago, LFEFox23 said:

I'd say the opposite.

1 hour ago, LVFox said:

Yeah completely missed him and edited my response to try and save face! 

🙈

might have to take my rep back. I thought @LFEFox23 made a funny because clearly Casadei was going to the states 

We are dramatic on here sometimes. Him being away with Chelsea does not mean he isn’t going to move…. This is modern day football and it’s 2023, it’s not like he will need to sneak into the next wooden barge with the avocado’s and nuts….. 

And Chelsea are hardly going to just leave him behind because we’ve shown interest. Business with continue as normal until a deal is agreed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I imagine Chelsea will sign a load of players in the coming weeks and that will potentially release Casadei for a loan deal. 

Do we want to wait until the end of the window and potentially end up with a CM short though? 

Seems a great option, but hope we have other targets in mind too, as we are still severely lacking in quality in midfield. 

3 hours ago, FoxSince88 said:

On that 45 minutes against Wrexham he can stay at Chelsea for me started the game with a couple of bad passes and an example of poor control, Definitely not stood out amongst the chelsea “Fringe” players

My mate who has a Reading season ticket didn’t think he was anything special last season