Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Cesare Casadei - Loan

30 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

You see, this is a great answer to my original post. Your second post having a pop is a very poor riposte along with others who refuse to question the orthodoxy..

I had the decency to challenge the tactical set up as an 'exercise'. Not on a negative nelly, mike Bassett sense...but a good honest peer review. Blind faith and optimism aren't always the best default positions to take. This guy is new to the game. Stress testing his ideas is healthy.

Whether the new formations and ‘fads’ are successful away from the very best teams is, of course, unknown. we will see over the next few months if the likes of warnock find it easy to deal with it tactically.  What I do think is that if we are capable of playing the way maresca wants us to then we will win way more games than we lose.  I’m not convinced that Ricky is the right man for the job but it appears that the coach has decided he is for now. 

• Like 1

https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/leicester-city-approach-chelsea-for-cesare-casadei/

Championship side Leicester City have approached Chelsea regarding a move for Italian starlet Cesare Casadei.

La Gazzetta dello Sport state that no clubs in Serie A have come forward with offers for Casadei so far but Leicester City have. Their approach didn’t lead to anything concrete as Casadei wants to stay in the Premier League and play in the top tier of English football next season.

Chelsea will not let him leave on a permanent basis but there is very little chance that he plays with the Blues first-team. Chelsea will only consider letting him go on a loan deal, with Brighton also interested. The Blues go to the United States for their pre-season games and that will be a chance for Brighton to potentially speak to Chelsea over a move.

Casadei will be joining the first-team in the United States, where Chelsea will play five games and he is expected to feature for Mauricio Pochettino’s side. But his future remains uncertain.

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.getfootballnewsitaly.com/2023/leicester-city-approach-chelsea-for-cesare-casadei/

Championship side Leicester City have approached Chelsea regarding a move for Italian starlet Cesare Casadei.

La Gazzetta dello Sport state that no clubs in Serie A have come forward with offers for Casadei so far but Leicester City have. Their approach didn’t lead to anything concrete as Casadei wants to stay in the Premier League and play in the top tier of English football next season.

Chelsea will not let him leave on a permanent basis but there is very little chance that he plays with the Blues first-team. Chelsea will only consider letting him go on a loan deal, with Brighton also interested. The Blues go to the United States for their pre-season games and that will be a chance for Brighton to potentially speak to Chelsea over a move.

Casadei will be joining the first-team in the United States, where Chelsea will play five games and he is expected to feature for Mauricio Pochettino’s side. But his future remains uncertain.

He should look at the game time that gilmour got at brighton last season - and that’s being their player and not a loan ! 

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Percy seemed to think we had more chance of signing him and he's more closely linked to the club. But I think if a PL club does come along, that Chelsea might well favour them but worth remembering that Chelsea may see Brighton as a rival given the league positions last season and won't necessarily want to strengthen them. They said no to Colwill going back to Brighton as well. 

I remember the days when Arsenal saw us as a rival and wouldn't loan us Maitland-Niles! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bit of poor judgement on his part if that's true. He'd hardly get the same minutes for a prem club, also wonder why he'd prefer playing hoofball at Luton or Sheffield United over what we've got going on (realistically that's the level of club he'd get loaned to)

Just now, LestaLad said:

Hmmmmm.. Percy and McGrath seemed more optimistic that we’re working on a deal so I’m gonna choose to believe them instead.

I think it's just semantics. 

We've probably just approached Chelsea for a move, with all the fees and wages structured in a deal. Approached, working with. Same difference. 

Casadei seems reluctant to drop down, though. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I think it's just semantics. 

We've probably just approached Chelsea for a move, with all the fees and wages structured in a deal. Approached, working with. Same difference. 

Casadei seems reluctant to drop down, though. 

I know I know.. Just trying to be optimistic cause I really want him haha.

32 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

This seems to be a rehash of the previous post suggesting chelsea's intentions.  Other sources seem to suggest that perhaps things have developed since then?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not necessarily. Player could refuse the move too. 

Hardly the best way to endear yourself to a new manager who already has far too many players.

Just now, StanSP said:

Not necessarily. Player could refuse the move too. 

yeah i get that & i'm sure his voice will be heard but if  Chelsea said we want you to go to Leicester to continue with your development & not go to 'x' club just because they are in the premier lge & stated  x,y,z reasons & he then kicked off wouldn't be a great career choice.