Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

23/24 Injuries Thread

34 minutes ago, Torten said:

Looks like we'll need to strengthen in midfield this month

Give him a few games and yunus could be the answer - totally different player to ndidi, but far more creative and i think that's what we need in this 2nd half of the season.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if your next update is that Praet is missing due to sickness.

I have been a fan/defended Praet before on here but his ability at somehow missing out on match day squads is nothing short of a joke this season.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if your next update is that Praet is missing due to sickness.

I have been a fan/defended Praet before on here but his ability at somehow missing out on match day squads is nothing short of a joke this season.

Yes it’s a shame..thought after Coventry( 1st game)and his cross/assist he would

become a favourite…Nobody is going or coming anywhere,maybe a chance for these last 20 games of half’s season to play a significant role.

Prove to himself,that he can still deliver..IMO still equal to Ndidi in having skills for this system,but with PL in the offering next season

might stick around or his injury-baggage might be too much..

There is an alternative,the club offers him 6-12 week sport convalescence course ..to see if his injuries can be healed. Ok for EOS run in and both parties if his MOT is successfull agree to contract extension prepared essentially for next season.or he says thankyou but moves on with MOT and a few cameo games supporting his cause..

If we can prove he can return game fit ,first with sub cameos after lay-off and then

become an important squad member…all possibilities again open..

On 05/01/2024 at 14:38, moore_94 said:

So Ndidi,won’t have anymore say in our EOS charge..

Castadei/Akgun become now more relevant in these next few months..

one wonders if necessary if McAteer can slot in that position,though I would prefer to see him covering our wingers and Cannon..

Praet could turn out to be the unsung hero…

Though if Castadei stays fit,and on form 15 games should be any easy load to bare.

I would prefer to hold on any Sensi call,even if funds become suddenly available.

It Enzo might see him filling 1-3 roles in the side and fits his squad balance,

So I will be the last standing in that critics line..

39 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf he did manage to finish the rest of the game, personally expect him to be available for Monday then i think he'll be rested for the FA Cup game

The amount of times our players carry on playing and are then injured is astonishing. Didn't Ndidi carry on vs Cardiff and then now out for 3 months?

• Like 2