Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

23/24 Injuries Thread

37 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Light training normally means a week or two from full training at best. So Chelsea would be a risk when there is another 2 week break after.

all depends on his fitness during the next week, id be highly surprised if hes risked in the FA Cup, i'd say he and the club are aiming for the games after the international break,

so least he should be back for the Southampton game

• Like 1

Wonder if this is more to rest him and ensure he's fully fit for the final 9 games.

Good to hear we expect Riccy back for after internationals.

Really curious what's happened to Kasey. Wonder if he's had an op 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Wonder if this is more to rest him and ensure he's fully fit for the final 9 games.

Good to hear we expect Riccy back for after internationals.

Really curious what's happened to Kasey. Wonder if he's had an op 

McAteer has now had 4 hamstring injuries this season, possibly not helped him kick on after a really promising start to the season but equally I'm not convinced he's reliable enough. A real shame.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

McAteer has now had 4 hamstring injuries this season, possibly not helped him kick on after a really promising start to the season but equally I'm not convinced he's reliable enough. A real shame.

It is a shame, will really knock that dynamic edge he has or his engine. Probably impact rest of his leg too. Big shame, can see us offloading for a nice fee in the summer. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It’s not uncommon in players stepping up to senior / men’s football and I think if they rest him to build him preseason he will kick on!

It has definitely impacted upon his confidence and a good preseason will help him hopefully.

McAteers first few games was different gravy. Was banging in goals left, right & center. Can’t believe how much his form has dropped off since injury. 

really really wanna see braybrooke & alvez integrated into the team. Our diehards like Ricky & Vardy & N’didi will keep missing games due to injuries & tiredness. This season is too long and too many games in quick succession.