Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

1 minute ago, FerrisBueller said:

Is he a bit shite? Seems like two managers didn’t fancy him.

Doesn't really feel like he's been given the chance. He didn't look world beating, but also showed some promise in some of the games last season. 

Just now, FerrisBueller said:

Is he a bit shite? Seems like two managers didn’t fancy him.

This is what I'm thinking. Have I actually seen him have a great game?

btw, I've never seen Vesty have a good game. I have seen Faes have a couple of great games, towards the start of his time here (before he got Brendaned)

1 minute ago, TommyK said:

Doesn't really feel like he's been given the chance. He didn't look world beating, but also showed some promise in some of the games last season. 

Just now, FoxinNotts said:

btw, I've never seen Vesty have a good game. I have seen Faes have a couple of great games, towards the start of his time here (before he got Brendaned)

I don’t really know the answer, I feel like I’ve only seen him play about 3 times. If he goes we are looking a bit bare in that position for my liking. I’d keep him around simply to get his head on everything.

• Like 1

Can’t see anyone in the Prem or Championship going for him permanently without at least a big loss on what we paid and us covering some of his wages

If he does go I think it would end up being a loan

I think he will end up staying anyway

Edited by moore_94

12 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Outstanding v Brentford and Geordies. But as someone pointed out, Brentford go long and high and Newcastle was us inviting pressure and the game in front of him. Both scenarios he is bound to do well in.

Vesty was excellent v Man City when he first signed and had a great cameo away at Rennes. 

Faes I really like. I think he's had 7 or 8 top games in an otherwise disastrous season. Wolves home and away in particular. West Ham away. Everton away. 

• Like 1

I’ve been struggling to see how he fits in when everyone is fit. He really doesn’t seem right for the RCB position when we go to a back 3, enzo clearly prefers more mobile options there. And then although he’s good on the ball, I don’t think he’s good enough to play the central CB role that enzo wants either. 

If we could get Harwood-Bellis then I’d deffo be okay with Soutts leaving.

• Like 3

Just now, Dusty said:

I’ve been struggling to see how he fits in when everyone is fit. He really doesn’t seem right for the RCB position when we go to a back 3, enzo clearly prefers more mobile options there. And then although he’s good on the ball, I don’t think he’s good enough to play the central CB role that enzo wants either. 

If we could get Harwood-Bellis then I’d deffo be okay with Soutts leaving.

correct