Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Harry Souttar

1 hour ago, inckley fox said:

I do hope you're more patient with our manager than you are with our players! You might need to be.

It may not be relevant in your case, but over time I've seen lots of people justify their defence of underperforming managers by speaking of players as substandard, unworthy of patience, and largely responsible for whatever malaise we find ourselves in, and in doing so they believe that they're more tolerant than those who question the boss instead. Loyalty surely applies to both! For me, this seems like one of those moments where there's a danger that you're adhering to the preferences of a manager who may or may not have a viable plan, as opposed to a player who potentially has a lot to offer.

I’m fully expecting an average season to be honest  as it’s going to take time for him to get his ideas across and get the players he wants in .It’s not so much lack of patience with him I just not fussed by him or want for a better word indifferent . 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Lot of talk here but does Harry actually have one?

He has one. Confirmed just now by his girlfriend on. TikTok 👍

9 hours ago, Fox85 said:

You just don't like him.

Like a lot of so called fans instead of supporting the players rather just be quick to jump on the bandwagon of hate.

I think he will be a top defender in the championship but I've got a lot of hope in Daka as well so maybe my opinion counts for nothing 😆 

Well, I hope you're right about Vestergaard. If he can finally secure a spot and play well, then I'll be pleased for him.

3 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’ve not long listened to Enzo’s press conference and to be honest I think journalists have made a bullshit narrative regarding his comments on Souttar. 

Throughout the press conference Maresca kept stating “whilst the window is open anything can happen” he was then asked about Souttar and basically gave the same answer of, whilst the window is open players will naturally leave. I think he specifically avoided getting into details about specifics and answered the question as the whole squad rather than an individual. 

He did say the squad is currently too big though. 

If he state's he's expecting a number of players to leave this window, it always becomes difficult when asked about individuals. He denies one player is leaving and inference is taken when a load more names are thrown at him.

• Like 1

Just stopped for a chat with him on the way to the training ground this evening. 

Doesn’t know if he’s playing tomorrow. 

said they’ve had a good pre season training wise. Didn’t mention he was leaving but didn’t want to push. 

imagine they are all at the training ground tonight meeting and announcing the team for tomorrow