Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

Praet wasn't playing on the right at those points. He was the right hand side number 8. Mcateer was still on the right but the 8's have lisince to drift out there the same way KDH did on the left. 

I think he did eventually go out to play on the right when Hamza came on for Mcateer to see out the stoppage time, though. 

Sorry my post wasn’t clear. Yeah I knew McAteer was still there, but I think Praet was particularly good off the right in the literal area where those balls came from. Whether as part of the right sided ‘8’ or actually as an option on the right, I would be quite happy to see more of him.

3 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Sorry my post wasn’t clear. Yeah I knew McAteer was still there, but I think Praet was particularly good off the right in the literal area where those balls came from. Whether as part of the right sided ‘8’ or actually as an option on the right, I would be quite happy to see more of him.

I would be more than happy for Praet to be back up in that position. 100%.

I do still think we need a starter there though and potentially someone for back up on the left/KDH role. 

Praet showed his class yesterday but Casadei will also provide an aerial threat in the way KDH did but on the right, allowing KDH or Doyle to deliver that kind of cross from deep from the left and give us that threat on both sides.

No idea what he's like passing/crossing but I'm almost certain he'll be better than Ndidi at that.

17 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Apparently he was watching on telly in his full Leicester kit though. At the final whistle he walked around his living room pumping his fist at the walls, pretending he was at the KP…

I won't believe this is true until Fabrizio Romano tweets about it.

3 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Are you in the field opposite with a pair of binoculars and a flask of tea? Full kudos if so! 

Could be Casadei and his entourage, yes. Alternatively could be Maresca returning from his weekly haircut...

How can you see me? I’ve just been to Coalville market to fetch a fresh set of camo, but I couldn’t see any on the rails….

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Maybe miles off, but I’ve just seen a merc people carrier with tinted windows going into seagrave with a private taxi behind it. 

Just putting 2+2 together and wondering if this is Casadei coming to finalise his move? 

How many miles off? Can you get closer? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pliskin said:

Maybe miles off, but I’ve just seen a merc people carrier with tinted windows going into seagrave with a private taxi behind it. 

Just putting 2+2 together and wondering if this is Casadei coming to finalise his move? 

...nah, it's Becky Vardy bringing Jamie's packed lunch, forgot his salami sandwich on the kitchen table!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ClaphamFox said:

Apparently he was watching on telly in his full Leicester kit though. At the final whistle he walked around his living room pumping his fist at the walls, pretending he was at the KP…

Don't want him now, he sounds like a nutter.