Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

Casadei

Excited for this one to sign just because of the unknown potential ability. The kids citied as a generational talent back italy after his u20 world cup. If everything goes to plan we should absolutely walk through most centre mids this season with Winks and KDH by his side.

Edited by les-tah
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

As long as enzo gets a tuna out of him …….

I mean, good cod, this pun lark gives me a haddock. Every team will be trying to knock us off our perch, some of our fans expect us to flounder whilst others are carping on. It will be brill if we get this over the line. It won’t be the sole signing we make before the end of the window if we get our skates on 

(that’s a good number of them used up)

I just hope he's as good as some of our great players in the past like Nick Sharkey and Steve Guppy 

38 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Can’t wait for the announcement video. Probably him doing something culturally insensitive like eating a pizza whilst do the 🤌🏼 hand sign 

In slow motion in a poorly lit room with some abrasive royalty free music I hope!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

As long as enzo gets a tuna out of him …….

I mean, good cod, this pun lark gives me a haddock. Every team will be trying to knock us off our perch, some of our fans expect us to flounder whilst others are carping on. It will be brill if we get this over the line. It won’t be the sole signing we make before the end of the window if we get our skates on 

(that’s a good number of them used up)

Thank god you’ve got them all out of the way in one fell swoop.

3 hours ago, les-tah said:

Excited for this one to sign just because of the unknown potential ability. The kids citied as a generational talent back italy after his u20 world cup. If everything goes to plan we should absolutely walk through most centre mids this season with Winks and KDH by his side.

Problem is teams may walk through us with that midfield also. You’d hope for an Ndidi or Choudhury at times.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

One goal for a relegated team suggests he is no Maddison but hey ho we need bodies so we can give it a try as long as Chelsea go 50/50 on pay.

Doubt that he’s going to be on much and seeing as though we really want him I can’t see anything but us paying all his wages

44 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

One goal for a relegated team suggests he is no Maddison but hey ho we need bodies so we can give it a try as long as Chelsea go 50/50 on pay.

Yeah you're right, why don't we just spend £50m on a Maddison replacement?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, westernpark said:

Problem is teams may walk through us with that midfield also. You’d hope for an Ndidi or Choudhury at times.

Agree with you. This is the main flaw in Enzo's plan. Winks may do well in possession, but he doesn't look strong out of possession, like Rodri at Man C

It will expose Vestergaard in particular 

• Like 1