Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

3 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Lovely strong save low to his left in the second half. Great save one-on-one against Cov as well.

Add to that his ability to step out and be the extra passing option.

Yeah, he'll do.

:schmike:

Absolutely. Makes you wonder what could have been if we'd had a competent keeper recruited last season. 

• Like 1

What a signing, great handling and unbelievably calm, composed and quality in possession, I do think he has a weakness on set pieces and crosses into his area, but too be honest I think that will improve over time. Fantastic recruitment by the club, absolutely critical to the way Enzo wants us to play, arguably more assured and accurate with the ball than both KDH and Wilf. 

14 hours ago, lfu said:

I was convinced that this was going to be a far post header Rotherham goal until Mads got a paw on it!

That second video is worth watching for the commentary. ‘Dewsbury Hall tried it on. He’d have probably got that at Walkers but not today’ 

Edited by CosbehFox

7 hours ago, filbertway said:

There are few positives around atm, but fair play this boy is one. With or without us this fella is going to the Prem,

We're top of the league amd have won 5 games out of 5 this season.

There are few negatives. There are hundreds of positives.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

That second video is worth watching for the commentary. ‘Dewsbury Hall tried it on. He’d have probably got that at Walkers but not today’ 

I watched the game yesterday with the Rotherham commentary and the co commentator (think it was John Breckin) was many pound notes obsessed beyond Dyche levels! Every time 1 of our players had the ball it would be 25m Iheanacho to 10m Mavididi to 10m Winks… after they bagged it was look at the face of 25m Iheanacho as he’s taking kick off… finished off the game with 250m Leicester city scrape past little Rotherham lol the guy was relentless 

• Haha 4

This bloke is unbelievable on the ball, honestly streets ahead of The Championship. So many times yesterday I thought he/we had ****ed it and under ridiculous pressure he picked out a great pass.

I dread to think what poor Ndidi thinks when he is struggling to pass it 5 yards under no pressure and then sees the keeper just taking the piss. Soul destroying.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, lfu said:

I was convinced that this was going to be a far post header Rotherham goal until Mads got a paw on it!

Tried it t'on, probably would have got it at  Walkers but won't be getting it t'day.  

If he had tried it on at Walkers he'd have been about 12 mate.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...