Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

We have never replaced Ulloa (when he was on the pitch) at the front of the six yard box for corners. Putting Vardy in the position just doesnt work and i was surprised to see him playing this role once again v Coventry.

Would rather Nacho or Ndidi ( whose not physical enough for  man to man  marking at corners,leave that to Coady,Souttar or Faes)in this role. 

3 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

He's got the Ederson vibes in him.

Seems very confident and also makes the defence reassured at times - a much different observation compared to Ward being in between the sticks.

he reminds me of Nuer the German keeper

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Wymsey said:

He's got the Ederson vibes in him.

Seems very confident and also makes the defence reassured at times - a much different observation compared to Ward being in between the sticks.

He's also quicker to distribute than Iversen.

Iversen used to slow every chance to counter down.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He's also quicker to distribute than Iversen.

Iversen used to slow every chance to counter down.

I think that was mainly to try and organise his feet, must’ve been difficult for Dan to come into last seasons defence. So nervy and messy. 

Anyway onto Mads. First game I’ve seen him play on Sunday and you can tell he’s got that little bit about him. Slight concerns around his stature and aerial ability but overall really good. Encapsulates everything you want from a modern day keeper and can see him having a really good season here.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

I think that was mainly to try and organise his feet, must’ve been difficult for Dan to come into last seasons defence. So nervy and messy. 

Anyway onto Mads. First game I’ve seen him play on Sunday and you can tell he’s got that little bit about him. Slight concerns around his stature and aerial ability but overall really good. Encapsulates everything you want from a modern day keeper and can see him having a really good season here.

If he had these he wouldn't be here. 

2 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Quad injury in training apparently according to Geoff Peters. Going for a precautionary scan.

He was never going to play.

We have 5 GKs in the squad, we clearly have to give someone else the cup games at least in the short term