Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

1 hour ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

This isn't just bad luck anymore.

Surely this is the moment we move the whole training set up to Nelson Mandela Park?  I guarantee you there won't be any injuries.  Long grass to cushion the falls.  There's the outdoor Gym, perfect for all the lads needs.  Basketball court to warm down with a few hoops.  The family can come along with the play area next to the pitch and those in need of a bit of quiet time can use the facilities in the prison just yards away.

We'd win the league.  Guaranteed! 

It's always amused me that there is a sign in the park with the quote "There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere". Inspiring for most folks, very unmotivational for any escaping prisoners from next door. "What does the sign say?" "Says it's a really long walk" "Sod it, let's just go back then" lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruzFOX said:

Anyone know what’s happened to Iverson?

why isn’t he our no.2? Weird how he has suddenly faded into the background poor guy. It’s ward that needs to disapear!

My guess is that Enzo doesn't think that a goalkeeper should just be good at saving goals  but be someone who is going to to start an attack. Iverson isn't as comfortable with his feet as Mads or Stolarczyk whose distribution from a back pass instantly starts an attacking move. 

1 hour ago, Sparrowhawk said:

Firsty, I don't think clubs should be expected to say anything at all about this stuff. Players' employment situations are between them and their employer, no business of anyone else.

And I think it's really unhelpful when fans jump to conclusions that a player is being 'frozen out,' or treated badly. There is no evidence at all to suggest that Maresca hasn't been completely open and honest with the players he isn't picking, and no reason to think he isn't a decent enough bloke, so why assume he's treating them badly?

Sorry it's an open entertainment business with paying clients..who's power is equal to shareholders..

It was since time of sport began lt was always open,everybody knew when somebody blew their nose at all the grounds...now we have security breaches..Laughable Mi6 OTT thinking.

Foreign intervention blocking free flow of basic information.If that isnt sick,then I don't know what is..British in sport have been pulled down in the past if they did forget the basic right to information...We have suddenly forgot our British inheritance,with tits and gargoils  claiming a right that never before existed...!! 

6 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Considering the focus on being able to play with your feet Enzo puts on the keeper it's not surprising at all. 

Iverson had the worst kicking I've ever seen. Just about every time he touched it he launched it out for a throw in. 

Fair enough, maybe I was just relieved it wasn't Ward 

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Sorry it's an open entertainment business with paying clients..who's power is equal to shareholders..

It was since time of sport began lt was always open,everybody knew when somebody blew their nose at all the grounds...now we have security breaches..Laughable Mi6 OTT thinking.

Foreign intervention blocking free flow of basic information.If that isnt sick,then I don't know what is..British in sport have been pulled down in the past if they did forget the basic right to information...We have suddenly forgot our British inheritance,with tits and gargoils  claiming a right that never before existed...!! 

GET BREXIT DONE

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

We are far to hysterical about any injuries. I'm fed up of any little injury or niggle being seen as some damming indictment of the club.

They have been training high intensity pre season training for a month and we have 2 injuries. Leeds have currently got 11 injuries for perspective. Newsflash people Athletes will get injured when they train and play. 

If you watched just 10% of our performances last season then I think we both know you are being more than generous by calling our lot "athlete's"  lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

We are far to hysterical about any injuries. I'm fed up of any little injury or niggle being seen as some damming indictment of the club.

They have been training high intensity pre season training for a month and we have 2 injuries. Leeds have currently got 11 injuries for perspective. Newsflash people Athletes will get injured when they train and play. 

I passed it off for a while but that's 2 injuries so far when they've not spent that long at Seagrave during pre-season. If you look at our injuries in the past 2.5 years it's been incredible the sheer amount of niggles and sprains there's been. The club is certainly aware there's an issue because Top made reference to it a year ago talking about the new medical team helping resolve the problems from the season before (20/21 we were in the bottom half due to the amount of players we couldn't field. Think it was 12 or 13 out at one point). Go back 3 seasons, we barely had an issue, so something's changed. It's not just a freak season anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, SeCrEt FoX said:

Thought he deserves a mention today. Pulled off some good saves. Had no chance for the Ramsey goal. Seems like a proper No. 1 compared to last season. Feel a lot more safer with him between the sticks. Hope it continues.... 

Looks like a really good signing so far. This move is good for him, because I think if we were in the Premier League, he might get found out. I think this season will help build his overall game so he is ready with us next season... hopefully!

• Like 1