Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Will1981

Mads Hermansen

23 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Anybody know if Stolarczyk is any good? Highly rated etc? 

We've had so many keepers recently, I know so little about him.

Could be our No.1 for the next month 

When he was out on loan to Dunfermline the other year their fans were raving about him, albeit it was in the Scottish Championship

Then at Hartlepool who were a basket case of a squad he had a pretty good loan spell too, being good at high claims from crosses was mentioned

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I think Rodgers rated him highly, don’t know if that’s a good thing though……..

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

He couldn't get in Fleetwood's team for the first half of last season and was recalled and sent to Hartlepool in January who were relegated to non league, so I very much doubt it.

Just now, Patrick said:

He couldn't get in Fleetwood's team for the first half of last season and was recalled and sent to Hartlepool in January who were relegated to non league, so I very much doubt it.

I'm not sure how much stock you can put into the Fleetwood loan

Scott Brown is a Rodgers disciple, and remember that Brodge is the one who persisted with Ward over Iversen for 26 matches...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Anyone know what’s happened to Iverson?

why isn’t he our no.2? Weird how he has suddenly faded into the background poor guy. It’s ward that needs to disapear!

I agree. Not sure why Iverson has been put way down the pecking order, I think he did really well tail end of last season. Ward needs to go 

1 minute ago, cruzFOX said:

Anyone know what’s happened to Iverson?

why isn’t he our no.2? Weird how he has suddenly faded into the background poor guy. It’s ward that needs to disapear!

Nothing's happened to him. Enzo wants Hermansen as first choice and prefers Stolarczyk as second choice, presumably because he's better with his feet.

Iversen's third choice so will presumably leave, and don't worry, Ward's clearly at least Enzo's fourth choice. Possibly fifth, who knows?

• Like 1

This isn't just bad luck anymore.

Surely this is the moment we move the whole training set up to Nelson Mandela Park?  I guarantee you there won't be any injuries.  Long grass to cushion the falls.  There's the outdoor Gym, perfect for all the lads needs.  Basketball court to warm down with a few hoops.  The family can come along with the play area next to the pitch and those in need of a bit of quiet time can use the facilities in the prison just yards away.

We'd win the league.  Guaranteed! 

I just find from club and Manager..

the game about not being up front

With fans even the media...

The fan today through Social media 

Shows few have little sympathies with

Clubs players loyalties or pick up easy favourites,the Club supposed/assumed needs take presidency..

Souttar:..first he's been quoted he would like to Stay...Coady injury indefinite!! Has Souttar demanded in front of Enzo he can't play his way.

Or is Enzo,just "dead panning him"

Decided to test the English.." Send to Coventry" phrase

At present I can't understand the nothing positive coming from within the camp..of trying to hold him or then help to big him up for eventaually sell & departing ways.

From my posts knowing little,I would keep him..ahead of Ward or Vestagaard

1) I like him 2) injuries to CBs at city.

Iversen:..why a showing of very little support.

We need 3 GKs.who ever they may  be..

He's a proven shot stopper,distribution or commanding GKs larger area can be coached .

In these early games I haven't seen any of our GKs taking Enzoball naturally. Both Mads & Sty have shown they are still unsure of covering that ground. Distribution: they kick more towards centre or pass to defenders.both have come out early to defend..making GKs-area larger...Nothing that Iversen can't do,or be coached.

All players have to adapt and change,blind criticism they can't..

They haven't been given that chance under the new regime..2-3 quarter games ./ Game time No fan can be that

Bombastic to say they have seen enough to suggest..this or that. Plus last season under Rodgerball would be unfair to judge..

Enzo may believe or is under certain pressure to push descisions...I am no shrinking Violette myself,

But Souttar's & Iversens handling seems somewhat unfair and not open enough..

Handling every club- management move,like fans or players are snowflakes ain't doing anyone favours,or just simply doing them justice..In the dark past,and recent seasons there seemed more information..and various hard to descions layed openly on the table.

No matter of being aware of feeling or correctness.

Now we have to suffer more tsunami and waves of clickbait or all-round presumptions!! The enigma code was easier to break...:bounce:

1 hour ago, Sparrowhawk said:

Nothing's happened to him. Enzo wants Hermansen as first choice and prefers Stolarczyk as second choice, presumably because he's better with his feet.

Iversen's third choice so will presumably leave, and don't worry, Ward's clearly at least Enzo's fourth choice. Possibly fifth, who knows?

Lets call it sixth ...   just to be on the safe side ..  

5 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I just find from club and Manager..

the game about not being up front

With fans even the media...

The fan today through Social media 

Shows few have little sympathies with

Clubs players loyalties or pick up easy favourites,the Club supposed/assumed needs take presidency..

Souttar:..first he's been quoted he would like to Stay...Coady injury indefinite!! Has Souttar demanded in front of Enzo he can't play his way.

Or is Enzo,just "dead panning him"

Decided to test the English.." Send to Coventry" phrase

At present I can't understand the nothing positive coming from within the camp..of trying to hold him or then help to big him up for eventaually sell & departing ways.

From my posts knowing little,I would keep him..ahead of Ward or Vestagaard

1) I like him 2) injuries to CBs at city.

Iversen:..why a showing of very little support.

We need 3 GKs.who ever they may  be..

He's a proven shot stopper,distribution or commanding GKs larger area can be coached .

In these early games I haven't seen any of our GKs taking Enzoball naturally. Both Mads & Sty have shown they are still unsure of covering that ground. Distribution: they kick more towards centre or pass to defenders.both have come out early to defend..making GKs-area larger...Nothing that Iversen can't do,or be coached.

All players have to adapt and change,blind criticism they can't..

They haven't been given that chance under the new regime..2-3 quarter games ./ Game time No fan can be that

Bombastic to say they have seen enough to suggest..this or that. Plus last season under Rodgerball would be unfair to judge..

Enzo may believe or is under certain pressure to push descisions...I am no shrinking Violette myself,

But Souttar's & Iversens handling seems somewhat unfair and not open enough..

Handling every club- management move,like fans or players are snowflakes ain't doing anyone favours,or just simply doing them justice..In the dark past,and recent seasons there seemed more information..and various hard to descions layed openly on the table.

No matter of being aware of feeling or correctness.

Now we have to suffer more tsunami and waves of clickbait or all-round presumptions!! The enigma code was easier to break...:bounce:

Firsty, I don't think clubs should be expected to say anything at all about this stuff. Players' employment situations are between them and their employer, no business of anyone else.

And I think it's really unhelpful when fans jump to conclusions that a player is being 'frozen out,' or treated badly. There is no evidence at all to suggest that Maresca hasn't been completely open and honest with the players he isn't picking, and no reason to think he isn't a decent enough bloke, so why assume he's treating them badly?

• Like 2