Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Free Falling Foxes

I wish I had a pound for........

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Every time my other half said 'I've been thinking' 

yep. Living and breathing this one at the minute. My Wife ordered a greenhouse, which led me to having to prepare the ground for the base, on a garden which slopes two ways....  Happily got it done and then she has decided that she wants a patio area out the front of the greenhouse. This has resulted in the building of sleeper walls, a need to dig out by hand another 3 x 4 metre area and the hiring of a skip to have to move all of the soil out..... i'm about £600 into the additional work and a broken man! (i'm useless at DIY!) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

Everytime a 5 minute job has taken me closer to 5 hours.

Proper this.

3 hours into a job Im literally am crying wishing I could turn back time and should have listened to my Mrs when she said it doesnt need doing!!!

Edited by Raj

3 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Every time I see a post that tells me how Daka is going to (eventually) be a good striker.

Every time someone finds a way to complain about one of our players/coaches/staff in a thread that is not about the team.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Everytime my Mrs says 'what shall we have for tea tonight'. Would pay for the amount of takeaways we end up having 

Surely it’s just a choice between Tetley’s and PG Tips? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Each time you see chewing gum on a pavement.

I know where it all comes from but, judging by the amount of the stuff on the street, I'm amazed I never see anyone spitting it out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Mate don't even get me started. I used 'tea' as a direct quote. She's a Norfolk bird. Imagine her face the first time I asked her for a cob lol

Maybe suggest a couple of large white baps for dinner, then..??! :P

• Haha 1

For every potato Mrs Para has brought back (or rather me, in the back of my car) in sacks from her allotment. 

Plus additional pounds for each time she says, "all the veg we had with our dinner today was grown by me".

TBF it's better than supermarket stuff.

Edited by Parafox