Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pmcla26

Viktor Kristiansen

Shame he’s leaving so soon. I remember when he signed the noise from Denmark was that he’d be one for the future, and he looked decent when he was thrown straight in. But then his performances tailed off a bit, and Smith didn’t seem to fancy him that much. Genuinely not sure whether he fits our new system, but I suspect not.

This is a good deal for Bologna. He should have been given a fair shot here in the Championship, when he publicly stated he wanted to stay and help send the Foxes back up, only to not get a chance under Maresca.

Assuming Bologna buy him next summer, to make a loss less than a year after buying him, says a lot about the ineptitude of the recruitment staff over the last few years (and no, not including the new summer recruits, before any of you jump on that).

Hang your already-hung head in shame Rudkin.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Maybe that’s why someone is interested in actually taking him on ….

The bit in bold speaks for itself 

sadly the only players we are likely to move on are the ones who are fairly decent players 

Yeah, its of the clubs own making. I will stick the knife in at every given opportunity :D

Who would have thought paying poor players obscene amounts of money would come back to bite us?! 

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

Slow? He was rapid, was like a young Gareth Bale on the overlaps 😂

I’ve just watched the horrific highlights of that Fulham game back. He looked like he was running in custard and largely not in position. 

Iversen was bloody awful as well. 

1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

One of the biggest tw**s the club have bought. Will not forget that day he was signalling at the away fans after that disgraceful first half at Fulham. Get rid

What an absolutely awful take😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HybridFox said:

One of the biggest tw**s the club have bought. Will not forget that day he was signalling at the away fans after that disgraceful first half at Fulham. Get rid

He misread the situation definitely that day. But he was a strong personality that would have been a positive in the division below. 

2 hours ago, filbertway said:

Absolutely wild we're barely willing to take a loss on the dross we've signed on massive wages but we'll happily give up a young talent, who will only increase in value, for less than we paid for him 6 months ago.

This club is an absolute circus lol

This problem now is, with Rudkin under the cosh to get things done, he will likely agree to some desperate deals so late in the window.  The next view days will see us mugged over several times.

Shows how abysmal the January transfer window business was. Kristiansen and Souttar signed to keep us in Prem and now not even deemed good enough for Championship by Maresca. Woeful recruitment is why we at Rotherham on Saturday. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Sly said:

I’ve just watched the horrific highlights of that Fulham game back. He looked like he was running in custard and largely not in position. 

Iversen was bloody awful as well. 

He was a shambles against Leeds too. 1st half, right in front of us, he got torn to shreds. Which takes some doing considering how bad they were. 

• Like 1