Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
pmcla26

Viktor Kristiansen

It's sods law that when we finally make an outgoing it's one of the least economical ones we could've made. I don't think it exactly pays for a new signing and he's also a young player of a decent profile. If Enzo doesn't fancy him, it's fair enough, but I don't really see this as much 'progress' in terms of outgoings either. It isn't going to free loads up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RyCleary said:

Done apparently - Loan fee as well @Ric Flair

I'd like to think this was done at speed to give us the chance to Nick Piroe off of Leeds.

But we'll probably be signing some another LB even though it appears we have enough....

3 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Think we just need to clear anyone we’re not going to use out for any fee honestly. Clear them off the wage bill and take what we’re offered.

It's beginning to feel a little bit like a game of football manager!

4 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I've been thinking similar. We've been removing players who don't fit or play in the system Enzo wants, but majority of them will be able to fit effectively into another system.

However, chucking out all these fullbacks who don't fit into the ability to merge into CB or CM does worry me. Should Enzo leave or we need a change in system/style we'll be leaving ourselves in a pretty difficult position. 

He appears to be rather stubborn just a bit like our previous manager. It all very radical and I just hope it all works. If it goes all pear-shape after a few months we are going to be in a very difficult position. 

Just checked £17m.

So we’re taking a £6m hit.

12 games - £500k per game. 

Cracking recruitment.

You’d think we’d look for a higher purchase fee. 

• Like 3

Just now, Sly said:

Just checked £17m.

So we’re taking a £6m hit.

12 games - £500k per game. 

Cracking recruitment.

You’d think we’d look for a higher purchase fee. 

I don't know but I'd imagine a good portion of that 17m would have been bonuses that haven't been hit. I'd guess that if Bologna take that option (doubt it), we won't be making too much of a loss

• Like 2

Fairly sure I remember reading it being £12m up front for VK, with a potential rise to £17m which I can’t imagine he’ll have hit much if any criteria for.

Therefore a €1m loan and €10m purchase would equate to around £9.5m, so a £2.5m loss.

Not ideal by any means, but not the end of the world.

Fairly sure no one knows the exact specific price paid for VK, nor what hes being "sold" for. So a fruitless exercise trying to find a comparison on this, with another stick to attempt to beat Rudkin with. 

Excellent deal for Bologna if he is dross he comes back to us, a good season and they can snap him up for half or less of his likely market value!  

I can’t believe he is on a massive wedge either.

i get the need to move players on and only being able to move on players where clubs are interested but Soultar, Soumane, Castagne and Daka, Iverson are surely are the ones to focus on.

This deal is of no use to us whatsoever, we get £1million now so we have nothing to spend, then they supposedly pay us another £10 million next summer (I bet we don’t get that) we need new faces in by the end of next week, loan deals are not helping our cause… 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NewquayFox said:

This deal is of no use to us whatsoever, we get £1million now so we have nothing to spend, then they supposedly pay us another £10 million next summer (I bet we don’t get that) we need new faces in by the end of next week, loan deals are not helping our cause… 

It takes the player off the wage bill so yes there is a benefit when bringing in new players 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Absolutely wild we're barely willing to take a loss on the dross we've signed on massive wages but we'll happily give up a young talent, who will only increase in value, for less than we paid for him 6 months ago.

This club is an absolute circus lol

Maybe that’s why someone is interested in actually taking him on ….

The bit in bold speaks for itself 

sadly the only players we are likely to move on are the ones who are fairly decent players