Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cesare Casadei

6 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Casadei is going into the Chelsea 25 man squad as cover as lavia and chuckwumeke still injured

Jeez, Chelsea spent billions and somehow need Casadei. The Chelsea twitter seems to think he is a world beater! they will soon see.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, sdb said:

Surely they could've waited a week, or even a few more days?! 

I reckon he would've really kicked on over the next few weeks. Seems like a situation where everyone loses out! He's not a prem player at the mo, that's for sure.

Poch has probably had a nightmare when we won the league and wants to try and stop our return to the PL 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Face saving decision for a young prospect.

It would have destroyed his reputation and value if we openly sent him back.This frees up a squad place for a replacement.

Don't think this is what's happened at all. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, nathan. said:

It could be when you think about it.

The Sensi deal is now suddenly being finalised.

The Sensi deal moving might be a case of the club agreeing it’s now becomes a necessity.

If the club was us pulling the strings on Casadei’s recall with a view to get Sensi in, I think we’d have left ourselves a little more time given who we play on Monday and our lack of fit midfielders.

No great loss long term but we need midfield cover and we shouldn’t underestimate his physical stature. We don’t have that much size and strength and we will miss the muscularity.

• Like 2

Meh. Thought he was slowly improving, but still a clear weak link in our second-tier squad.

I'd say Chelsea fans bigging him up are in for a nasty surprise when he rocks up at Stamford Bridge, but I said the same when Kane left us so what do I know. :whistle:

Thinking about it, i'm not so sure he'd have played against Ipswich - chances are it's going to be a pretty open game, back and forth, and he just doesn't have the pace or the ability to carry the ball for that kind of game.  Feel like it will be yunus or maybe even ricardo with hamza playing deeper to give us a bit more defensive solidity.

19 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Unironically think Enzo could work some magic with him if he wanted to be here

Wouldn't be shocked, if he can turn his work ethic around he'd be incredible.

Has all the technical ability to be exceptional 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

Surely it's almost certain we have sent him back, but agreed to him being 'recalled' in order to protect his value. 

Good business on both parts.

Even if I'm.wrong, it's serendipitous that he's gone. Football gods pulled a masterstroke for us here

Why would we send him back two days before a big game when we have 2 first team players in his position out injured? That makes no sense at all.

• Like 3