Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

12 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Seems like the type that thinks they're above the law, given their job title.

A heavy fine won't do in this situation, so hopefully a form of community service can come out of this..

What makes it worse is failing to provide. 

There’s no chance he gets community service for this, though. Fine and a driving ban. 

• Like 3

Just now, Bert said:

What makes it worse is failing to provide. 

There’s no chance he gets community service for this, though. Fine and a driving ban. 

Wonder how the club will punish him, if they do.

If a fine is a punishment for an offense then it isn't a crime for the rich.

Should be a fine proportionate to his net worth and not align with what your average drunk driver should face.

It won't be, however, and as such won't have the same impact as fining a joiner or a supermarket worker would in preventing reoffence.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Wonder how the club will punish him, if they do.

Probably be a fine, but I’m sure whatever it is will be kept internal. 

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Unemotional about it. These lads are kids to me. Difficult to get too atsey about silly behaviour.

Lots of high horse riding on here. Were those of you keen to slaughter Hamza so harsh on Wes, who did the same? 

Not really a kid at 26.

Some never learn.

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Unemotional about it. These lads are kids to me. Difficult to get too atsey about silly behaviour.

Lots of high horse riding on here. Were those of you keen to slaughter Hamza so harsh on Wes, who did the same? 

You’re definitely right about the Wes thing, although think it was hard to prove whether he was over the limit. Think he played against Palace away 2013 2-2, the day it was in the paper. Probably captained us too.

However, drink driving isn’t a silly mistake in my opinion, as it potentially has fatal consequences that are so easily avoidable! 
I don’t think he should have played yesterday, especially with the added circumstances that he shouldn’t have been drinking then, they had days off earlier in the week where he could have had a good time!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

No way should he been playing considering in was arrested for not giving a breath test while driving dangerously and then probably had to spend afew hours in a cell until he could go home

He’d have spent more than a few hours in the cells especially if he refused a breath test they’d wait till he’s sobered up to question him 

• Like 1