Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

On 06/01/2024 at 13:23, Bryn said:

I'd keep him at the club for the long-term personally. Don't think he will ever a Premier League star player but think he's got quality.

I’d get rid this summer. Not PL level.

11 minutes ago, kyleolly said:

I thought he was crap lol 

He certainly wasn’t. There were dodgy moments (such as that cross at the end) but that role is a tough one to do and on the whole, against 2nd in the league, he did it well.

• Like 1

His worst pass was a successful one early in first half…. It only just completed with Ipswich forwards descending quickly…. Talk about heart in mouth…

I liked him yesterday…. Made himself available, played within his limitations mainly and added some much needed bite 

Not sure how anyone could say he was really good yesterday, the amount of times he was beaten in the air was embarrassing. At one point he tried to blunder through two Ipswich players, immediately ceding possession and Justin had to rescue him. In a system that requires composure and calmness at the back he is to too erratic and always looks like he’s got a few ricks in him. 

He was average yesterday, for the most part played well but made too many avoidable errors. Love his commitment but he’s really not an intelligent footballer and it shows. 

I don't get why some of our homegrown players like Hamza get so much criticism, KDH got it last year, Chilwell every year he was at the club, and Barnes would be a world-beater one minute and a complete pile of s**t the next.   Luke Thomas is already a has-been, yet Soyuncu was the dog bollocks, and could do no wrong for some on here! 

Hamza will never be a world-beater but whilst we're in the championship he can do a job for us.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I thought he was excellent last night.

I did too. I think when Ipswich put the press on at the end he began to struggle a bit with his distribution though. He's not comfortable playing that pass up the touchline with his left foot.

But otherwise Burns didn't get a sniff.

Don't care how good he is or not, noone who drink drives has my respect, especially someone like him who has the means to get an Uber.

A devout Muslim yet boozes and sh*gs about, do me a favour. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Don't care how good he is or not, noone who drink drives has my respect, especially someone like him who has the means to get an Uber.

A devout Muslim yet boozes and sh*gs about, do me a favour. 

Spot on

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKCJ said:

I did too. I think when Ipswich put the press on at the end he began to struggle a bit with his distribution though. He's not comfortable playing that pass up the touchline with his left foot.

But otherwise Burns didn't get a sniff.

Burns was their biggest threat going forward, beating hamza in the air several times.

In his defence, he’s not a full back. But you’ve highlighted the big issue with Hamza and that’s his use of the ball, especially when under a bit of pressure. We don’t play a system where you can accommodate those sort of players in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, westernpark said:

Charged with drink driving according to the Sun.

dissapointed in him if true.

but we all make mistakes. Let’s hope this was an error in judgement rather than a pattern in his life.

now let’s discuss his footballing skills. And contribution to the game!

• Like 1