Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

The thing what still worries me is that for Brighton to try they must have some knowledge that either the player is unsettled or we need cash which (I was told around Christmas) 

Enzo and De Zerbi are quite close from what I understand. Enzo and KDH share the same agent too. Something’s gone slip somewhere 

Edited by CosbehFox

2 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

The thing what still worries me is that for Brighton to try they must have some knowledge that either the player is unsettled or we need cash which (I was told around Christmas) 

Enzo and De Zerbi are quite close from what I understand. Enzo and KDH share the same agent too. Something’s gone slip somewhere 

I think that's just you overanalysing it. KDH genuinely loves the club and he wants to see us get back up. Enzo told him that he wants him to have more responsibility in both goal contribution and goals. 

1 minute ago, Foxysausages said:

I think that's just you overanalysing it. KDH genuinely loves the club and he wants to see us get back up. Enzo told him that he wants him to have more responsibility in both goal contribution and goals. 

Which suggests then that the club need the cash 

Brighton won’t have made a bid without encouragement 

Edited by CosbehFox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, South Shire Fox said:

Probably looked at the fact we’re scrimping over £2 million for Sensi and thought we were desperate

Is a valid argument but if the Brighton coach knows Leicester’s coach so well….why go through the effort! Equally who links the story to the press? Brighton aren’t the sort of club to use big six tactics to get a player 

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Clubs make inquiries all the time. There's nothing new in that.
Brighton low-balled us thinking that we needed the cash, but we don't.
Even if he is a sellable asset, which he isn't. 1. Brighton don't spend £40 million on anybody. 2. KDH is on a long-term contract to the club  3. KDH doesn't fit their player model, typically going on 19-23 year olds. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Perhaps they just enquired? Also you're making out us needing cash must of been leaked, Enzo says we need to move players on before bringing anyone in, it's hardly a secret

Edited by Tommy Fresh

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Is a valid argument but if the Brighton coach knows Leicester’s coach so well….why go through the effort! Equally who links the story to the press? Brighton aren’t the sort of club to use big six tactics to get a player 

Because they're friends? Managers talk about players all the time.
Guess who recommended Sensi?  De Zerbi because of his time in Sassuolo.
Ornstein got the story from a Brighton source. 

Just now, Foxysausages said:

Guess who recommended Sensi?  De Zerbi because of his time in Sassuolo.

Exactly that’s my point. If they are that close I don’t quite understand how the story of the bid has gone as far it did. 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Under the same agency as KDH, wouldn't surprise me.

I guess you could say similar about us and KDH but why would Cov sell O’Hare even if he is out of contract in the summer?  They’re on the edge of making the playoff and potential promotion is surely worth more to them than a few million for 20 games of O’Hare.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

They seem to think that Southampton are about to offer £15m for O’Hare.

If that is true then they are off their heads and welcome to him.

Even with 3 years left on his deal he's only worth about that price. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If that is true then they are off their heads and welcome to him.

Even with 3 years left on his deal he's only worth about that price. 

Especially considering his recent ligament injury. Wouldn't be touching him with a barge pole tbh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxysausages said:

Guess who recommended Sensi? De Zerbi because of his time in Sassuolo.

Frankly DOUBT that conjecture.

Enzo’s Italian who 6 months coaching Parma. I believe he knows about Sensi without a “recommendation”.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

They seem to think that Southampton are about to offer £15m for O’Hare.

Who are “they”, exactly?  Because I’m inclined to think they’re straight trippin’.

• Like 1

Even when it broke I was very surprised that we’d even entertain the idea. Clubs are miles apart. We’ve a game on Tuesday to prepare for. They don’t desperately need him. We’ve no time to get a replacement in as we are really already two short in that position with Casadei gone and Wilf basically done for 2 months. Nothing about this deal makes any kind of sense for us. 

8 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Perhaps they just enquired? Also you're making out us needing cash must of been leaked, Enzo says we need to move players on before bringing anyone in, it's hardly a secret

Having to sell don't mean we are strapped for cash. More likely it's our wages to turnover that's hurting us.

We have tomany players on high wages.

• Like 1