Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

3 hours ago, coolhandfox said:

Any Evidence or sources to back this up? 

Ahh we doing this now.

Its a two way thing, you cant claim there is no issues with funding allowed losses on an opinion and then demand proof for an opposite point of view, sorry this doesnt work like that.

I form my opinions based on what I see and make an educated guess based on that.

Edited by Chrysalis

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Enzo is clearly fuming. Its taken him 6 months to realise there's a significant problem at the football club but he's well aware now.

Deadline day.

Rudkin - Got a present for you Enzo.

Sensi walks and shakes Enzo's hand.

Enzo - oh wow thank you.

Rudkin starts slipping away,

Enzo - Oh wait where is KDH.

Rudkin - umm

Enzo - I also dont see Mads.

Rudkin - I have faith in you, this is a great bit of business.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

What's he got to do with it though? If the club needs the money we can't reject it. We don't even know if there is an official bid yet, media has put a figure on a players head and people are attacking Rudkin for it. 

He hasn't got anything to do with it yet. He's the least popular person at our club with good reason. He's one of the main reasons for the most embarrassing relegation in Premier League history. I don't think he can cry that everyone assumes the worst case scenario with situations like this when he's drove us to this position in the first place. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gamble92 said:

He hasn't got anything to do with it yet. He's the least popular person at our club with good reason. He's one of the main reasons for the most embarrassing relegation in Premier League history. I don't think he can cry that everyone assumes the worst case scenario with situations like this when he's drove us to this position in the first place. 

That's fine, but nothing has happened yet, it's media speculation, don't understand why we are attacking someone over something that they haven't done. Plenty of things to shout at him for without this, but anyway, it's not going to stop people needlessly doing it so not sure why I hooked myself on commenting lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Ahh we doing this now.

Its a two way thing, you cant claim there is no issues with funding allowed losses on an opinion and then demand proof for an opposite point of view, sorry this doesnt work like that.

I form my opinions based on what I see and make an educated guess based on that.

Ah, so basically you are talking bollocks lol

2 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Enzo is clearly fuming. Its taken him 6 months to realise there's a significant problem at the football club but he's well aware now.

He should have just had a look on Foxestalk

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, cityfanlee23 said:

That's fine, but nothing has happened yet, it's media speculation, don't understand why we are attacking someone over something that they haven't done. Plenty of things to shout at him for without this, but anyway, it's not going to stop people needlessly doing it so not sure why I hooked myself on commenting lol

Think it's because it come from a respectable source and that source started implying we've yet again mishandled finances and need to sell. A lot of us are scarred for life from last season and I think we will keep getting reminders that we are far from a well run club as we edge closer towards the Premier League again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sly said:

We can really only sell him if we’ve got someone like Josh Brownhill lined up. 

My God. Trade in a Porsche and replace with a Dacia.  This would be a horrendous piece of business.  Hang on we do have previous…..

12 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

Ahh we doing this now.

That's foxestalk for you 

4 minutes ago, JimJams said:

I'd like to know what the reality is...?

Brighton tested the waters, with a stupidly low bid, we rejected straight the way,

rumours we want a fee closer to £40mil(same as Barnes) and I cant imagine Brighton would pay anywhere near that