Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FrankieADZ

KDH Brighton

24 minutes ago, JimmyC74 said:

No surprise Enzo would like 1 or 2 in.  Suspect Sensi will be the only business we do tho.

If we sell KDH and only sign Sensi, the fans, players and manager will be livid. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lad1966 said:

I think Enzo just pissing with the pressers

Distinct possibility. 

It's pretty obvious he views them as a necessary evil, his face is like a slapped arse throughout and frankly I enjoy it and the contempt dripping from his replies. 

Makes a change from media friendly Rodgers. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, MPH said:

If we sell KDH and only sign Sensi, the fans, players and manager will be livid. 

I don’t think they will sell KDH ….unless we have a couple lined up ready to go. Don’t see that tbf 

8 hours ago, iancognito said:

Not in the near future. They're still in Europe, still high in the league, got something like £180m for Caicedo, McAllister and the keeper they flogged to Chelsea and have barely spent anything assembling the rest of their team. That Barco guy they signed was only £12m. Peanuts. Tony Bloom and Paul Barber are light years ahead of Top and Rudkin. These guys somehow got £60m for Marc Cucurella and then bought Estupinian for what? 10m ?They're regarded as the best run club in the PL and probably one of the models for most European clubs. They don't hand out ridiculous contracts to mediocre players or allow assets to leave on a free. They're pretty much what we used to be up to about 2020.

As much as everyone loves KDH, thinks he's part of our future and all the rest of it, he's nowhere near a top 4 or top 6 team. I don't think he gets in any of those midfields. It'd be another Drinkwater situation. However much anyone turns their nose up at Brentford or Brighton, (see also Wolves or Fulham) those teams are the chasing pack, where we used to see ourselves for a while, it's not so much about the size, it's where those teams are at with their development and Brighton are very much on the up.

That’s simply not true. As I’ve already pointed out - Hes better than Skipp at Spurs who gets regular game time. Better than Longstaff at Newcastle, better than Vieira at Arsenal, better than McTominay at Man U arguably better than Jones at Liverpool.KDH is a confident individual who would back himself at these clubs. It might end up a Drinkwater situation but to say he’s nowhere near the big teams is wrong. If Leicester get promoted we’d expect to be back competing with the likes of Brentford, Fulham, Wolves and even Brighton. 

To add onto the post above without quoting ☝️

Most teams at the top level will need to change their midfielders at the 60-70 minute marks in every game now.

Gone are the days of all 3 of your midfielders making it through the full 90.

That means whilst you may not view KDH as someone that could start in the first 11 of a top 6 Prem side - he could certainly push to be part of a midfield rotation at that level.

41 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Distinct possibility. 

It's pretty obvious he views them as a necessary evil, his face is like a slapped arse throughout and frankly I enjoy it and the contempt dripping from his replies. 

Makes a change from media friendly Rodgers. 

Reminds me of the Great Man...

:pearson:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

He seems to be getting better this year probably because Maresca's told him to go forward more which is KDH's best assets 

Could also be because we are in a lower division..

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, funkyrobot said:

That’s simply not true. As I’ve already pointed out - Hes better than Skipp at Spurs who gets regular game time. Better than Longstaff at Newcastle, better than Vieira at Arsenal, better than McTominay at Man U arguably better than Jones at Liverpool.KDH is a confident individual who would back himself at these clubs. It might end up a Drinkwater situation but to say he’s nowhere near the big teams is wrong. If Leicester get promoted we’d expect to be back competing with the likes of Brentford, Fulham, Wolves and even Brighton. 

All of those players you mention - except Viera - were homegrown players from their club's academy. In any normal transfer window, Spurs don't buy Skipp, Liverpool don't buy Jones and United don't buy McTominay. They're in the side through being homegrown and making natural progression. Look at the uproar when Liverpool were mentioned with KDH last summer, their fans were horrified because he's not a player that size of club spends that sort of money on.

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

And it also could be that some players develop later than usual 

it’s possible, but super rare. Vardy being the only example I can think of. However you’d then need to say Vesty and several others have ‘ developed late’ this season ( now we are in a lower division)

1 hour ago, stu said:

Obviously means nothing, but he looked calm, happy and relaxed sat behind the dugout with Vestergaard, Winks and Alves.

Probably laughing at bunch of 40 something year old ***** losing their heads over a 20 something year old footballer. 

• Haha 1

We absolutely DO NOT SELL KDH!

not now anyway. We get promoted and then see how things shape but he’s become super central to the way we play. Get rid of the losers sitting around scratching their arses and earning money for nothing first!

KDH is loyal to his town his club. Just give him a new contract or a pay rise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

We don't need this. There's more than enough. He's a fraud. 

What's he got to do with it though? If the club needs the money we can't reject it. We don't even know if there is an official bid yet, media has put a figure on a players head and people are attacking Rudkin for it. 

7 hours ago, dannythefox said:

How was this possible when 2 out the 3 have been away. Was never going to happen. Daka could end up being our saviour this season so he’s going, nacho could leave I guess but he’s still away.

Eh… I’m talking about in the summer!

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

How can a manager win, if he says his staying an someone bids 50m and the club sells he looks a mug.

Thankfully it looks likeEnzo has no truck with this mwedia nonsense