Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxgas

Leicestershire live £2:99 per month.

I usually use LL to check in on City articles. Now they are attempting to charge me £2:99 per month if I view over twenty articles a week. I don't think I will be bothering, mostly false news anyway re transfers etc. Other than FT are there any decent free websites out there.

I'm willing to pay for high-quality content, but many articles they produce are hardly that..

Some of the news on there isn't news, such as 'Look how this person makes £10,000 a month from home' (for example)..

Edited by Wymsey

Just now, Bert said:

Half of the drivel they push out has a very misleading title and very little relevance to the current goings on at the club. 

Jordan Blackwell writes some half decent stuff, the rest is absolute nonsense.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

Half of the drivel they push out has a very misleading title and very little relevance to the current goings on at the club. 

The headline titles are the worst ****ing part. 

They join two unrelated stories together with a title that contains the word "as" and think it's acceptable. The website is a ****ing mess with ads too. 

Avoid at all costs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

I'm willing to pay for high-quality content, but many articles they produce are hardly that..

Some of the news on there isn't news, such as 'Look how this person makes £10,000 a month from home' (for example)..

But if you're earning £10k a month then £2.99 is nothing!

• Haha 1

The website reminds me of the dirtier football streams:

All I want to find is football, and all I get is a massive load of arse, popping up and obscuring the thing I am looking for.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Jonaldinho said:

I’ll add that the journalists are well aware when they are pushing out tosh but it’s usually pressure from above to get more clicks, which again equates to more revenue. 

The non-tosh articles are not much better as they are often littered with typos, also the poor souls must not have access to google maps as the local area and road names are regularly wrong 

2 hours ago, foxgas said:

I usually use LL to check in on City articles. Now they are attempting to charge me £2:99 per month if I view over twenty articles a week. I don't think I will be bothering, mostly false news anyway re transfers etc. Other than FT are there any decent free websites out there.

Weird to read more than 20 articles a week of stuff you consider false news.

If you want good journalism, it needs paying for somehow...

2 hours ago, foxgas said:

Foxes of Leicester is alright

I view it on my pc with Adblock and it’s perfectly readable obviously can’t say the same about all the contents and it’s best to ignore the titles. 

As @mod herosaid Jordan Blackwell writes some decent stuff

• Like 3