Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

7 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We will either lose this or hull. Both are not easy places to go to. Whichever way they want to do it but we will be off top by this time next week. 

I think we lose both.

14 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

There is a lot of talk about this team being 'bottle jobs' and 'not having a spine' etc, by a lot of people who seem to be completely suddenly sh*tting themselves! People need to relax a bit.

Shut up man we’ve lost 3 in a row and other than 1 of the 3 which we still bottled they weren’t difficult games we were just crap

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

There is a lot of talk about this team being 'bottle jobs' and 'not having a spine' etc, by a lot of people who seem to be completely suddenly sh*tting themselves! People need to relax a bit.

Why? Not getting promoted this season is existential for this football club.

6 minutes ago, lozzyblue fox said:

No out for 3/4 wks again

A fortnight is the international break.. but we've seen today without him, and the first half of the last 2 Cup games without him... too plavid and not good enough

Back to the Sunderland game. 2-2 draw.  Concede late on after inviting the pressure.

18 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

Yes but its the team that's doing this

So no Vesty, Ricardo, Ndidi? Anyone else?

I think we need to change it around a bit.

Start Vardy or Cannon

Coady in for Nelson

I’d even be tempted for a bit of Albrighton for Mavs or Fatawu

In a poor run you are just looking for players  who you know will put a shift in. We need leadership and experience at this point. 

Hopefully Vesty back and Ndidi back soon could be critical after this. 

Edited by Jobyfox
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Perhaps it's time to try something less predictable/expected to throw the opponent off their game plan. Call me nuts, but I'd play Nacho as a traditional 10 just behind one of Vardy/Cannon/Daka.

It does feel like it needs something just a bit different. We’re suddenly showing a worrying lack of creativity. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

Not Cannon, dear God no.

If vardy is completely fit which I don't think he is I'd be starting him. He's the only striker on a good run of form before he got injured.

I'm not convinced he's 100% after what I saw today.

And he's someone who will bring experience to the team which at this point we need.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1

Coady for Nelson (or Faes)

Nacho for Fatawu

Albrighton for Mavididi 

Edited by Dahnsouff

20 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Why? Not getting promoted this season is existential for this football club.

I don't think it's existential.... but a couple of weeks ago the whinging was we weren't winning 5-0 every week, only 2 or 3 nil... are teams have a run of patch results. We are currently top.