Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

Hate feeling like this going into games again. Completely lost faith that we'll deliver and fear the worst. Do feel like these are one of the better sides we could be facing on this game though, in bad form themselves and in borderline turmoil.

• Like 1

Mads

Justin Nelson Coady Faes

Winks   
            Nacho    KDH

Fatawu.                        Mavididi

Vardy

Hamza…needs a rest.

Nacho to give us something different

and brings power.

Back four can hold,defend and attack..When required.

Enzobal, back on track…

We need Vardy to begin,with smash n grab moves.

Either Daka/Cannon last 15-20

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fuchsntf said:

Mads

Justin Nelson Coady Faes

Winks   
            Nacho    KDH

Fatawu.                        Mavididi

Vardy

Hamza…needs a rest.

Nacho to give us something different

and brings power.

Back four can hold,defend and attack..When required.

Enzobal, back on track…

We need Vardy to begin,with smash n grab moves.

Either Daka/Cannon last 15-20

I'm not against what you say or your team, but he won't pick a flat back four.

Not sure that Faes would be a great full back either, although he could play Doyle in that system.

He won't though, it will be the inverted full back again.

I think I would bring Coady in for Nelson, we need some experience and leadership, play Faes in the centre again, even though he is a massive downgrade on Vestergard in that role, And I think I'd bring Doyle in for Justin, who's performances have tailed off recently.

The inverted full back, is another problem though.

Again i agree, Hamza needs a rest, but im struggling to think of anyone else who is fit, who can play that role.

This is not the time to chuck one of the kids in, so maybe we would have to play Justin.

The rest i agee with, although my worry with Nacho playing in one of the eights, is that he won't want to close down or block passing lanes, for too long.

Ndidi, Ricardo being out especially, and even the loss of the ok but not spectacular Praet, is a massive problem in the system that Enzo will play.

Mads

Choudhury

Coady

Faes

Doyle

Winks

Albrighton

KDH

Fatawu

Daka

Marcal

I’d put Albrighton in the 8 as need some experience in there. Sure he’s played that role before.

Bring Stephy on from the bench, he’s been poor recently and needs to know he’s droppable. 

Enzo's biggest test so far  ... can he lift the team ... and can he recognise where changes are needed  .... we need a leader on the pitch ... Coady and we need a threat  Vardy and Cannon and some battlers ... if we have any 

56 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

Mads

Choudhury

Coady

Faes

Doyle

Winks

Albrighton

KDH

Fatawu

Daka

Marcal

I’d put Albrighton in the 8 as need some experience in there. Sure he’s played that role before.

Bring Stephy on from the bench, he’s been poor recently and needs to know he’s droppable. 

Daka is not a striker and never will be 

• Like 1

Mads

Justin   Coady    Souttar    Doyle 

Winks 

Albrighton     Yunus       KDH       Fatawu 

Vardy 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Mads

Justin   Coady    Souttar    Doyle 

Winks 

Albrighton     Yunus       KDH       Fatawu 

Vardy 

That side looks too balanced, shame on you sir!

8 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Who are you playing at 8 then? No Ndidi, Praet, Casadei has gone back, Alves is injured again, Ricardo is injured, McAteer is injured.

We didn’t get the transfer we wanted over the line, there are no other options really?

System might have to be tweaked and we may have to find another way of playing until bodies are back. IMO playing with Yunus is like playing with 10 players! 

mads

Hamza

Faes

Nelson

Doyle

Winks

Akgun

KDH

Fatawu

Mav

Vardy

JJ has looked well off it to me the last 3/4 games and i think Akgun would be a decent option in the middle, Daka's confidence looks a lil shot;even tho he does alot of tracking back etc

41 minutes ago, Will1981 said:

Enzo needs to stop being so stubbern with his formation we have loads of midfielders out injured but 4 fit strikers so he needs to play 2 up front.

That is not going to happen. 

If IF we are to make autos, the next 5, regardless of who we are playing need to be wins. 

Ipswich will drop points. In that 5.

Leeds will react to their draw yesterday. Let’s hope another local Derby causes them to lose out. 

there is no excuse from now until the end of the season. 

We'll play the same formation, let's be fair. I don't really rate Iheanacho, but wouldn't mind him tried as an 8 with the injuries we have in that position.

Mads

Justin Coady Faes Doyle

Winks

Fatawu KDH Iheanacho Mavididi

Vardy

I do fancy a win for us here. They've on horrible form and one of the few teams who may be drifting towards the beach. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, smudger63 said:

I'm not against what you say or your team, but he won't pick a flat back four.

Not sure that Faes would be a great full back either, although he could play Doyle in that system.

He won't though, it will be the inverted full back again.

I think I would bring Coady in for Nelson, we need some experience and leadership, play Faes in the centre again, even though he is a massive downgrade on Vestergard in that role, And I think I'd bring Doyle in for Justin, who's performances have tailed off recently.

The inverted full back, is another problem though.

Again i agree, Hamza needs a rest, but im struggling to think of anyone else who is fit, who can play that role.

This is not the time to chuck one of the kids in, so maybe we would have to play Justin.

The rest i agee with, although my worry with Nacho playing in one of the eights, is that he won't want to close down or block passing lanes, for too long.

Ndidi, Ricardo being out especially, and even the loss of the ok but not spectacular Praet, is a massive problem in the system that Enzo will play.

We are away from home, maybe missing some previous ,

now needed hard shit

It only starts on paper has a flat back four,

plus in winning days our CBs took up FB roles

Enzobal will still fold out,Justin to play forward of the CBS.

Nacho is quite flexable,being given sound tactics he works has a no10 or 8.

He can hold up well when asked to…It’s inbred in forwards.

nobody should underestimate Enzo..

There is nothing wrong in what he has given us..

Nobody has got used to our system,because everybody

knows everybodies system..It like it alaways is,your tactics

tobcome out on top on gameday…

Like it or not…”We go again” we learn,we tweak,we accept injuries…because that’s what one does

We are weak fans if we just give up….
This is a competition.  face upto it….!!
Competitions play out world wide,some arrogant naysayers believe we are something more special..

Once again ,..Sunderland we go again..

Edited by fuchsntf