Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Sunderland (A) - Tuesday 5th March - 7.45pm

Strangely enough I feel more optimistic when we play away than when we are at home. I know we lost to Leeds but it was a good performance (until the end) and not one I've seen from us at home for a while. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Shake it up a bit please. Get some of the cup tie winners back in.

Jacob

Hamza    Nelson Coady  Doyle

Akgun    Winks    KDH

Albrighton    Cannon    Marcel

Horrible team and definite defeat 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Shake it up a bit please. Get some of the cup tie winners back in.

Jacob

Hamza    Nelson Coady  Doyle

Akgun    Winks    KDH

Albrighton    Cannon    Marcel

Jesus Christ 

1 minute ago, koop. said:

Ricardo, Albrighton, vardy all needed. Get coady playing 

When's N'Didi due back? 

Ricardo is injured

37 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Abdul on the left? 

Yea, Mavididis been poor and teams know all we're going to do is cut inside all game. I'd like to see us play to put in some proper crosses.

If he wants to continue with the reverse foot method then start Albrighton on the left like the title winning season but Mav has to be dropped 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Jesus Christ 

Fish, bread and and wine.....no problem for this fella.  Coming back from the dead.....no bother.  Attracting millions of disciples and followers ....piece of p*ss.  However helping us beat a mid table side may be asking a bit much of him.

• Haha 1

Without Vestergaard we need both Coady’s experience and Doyle’s passing range.

Without Ricardo we’re in trouble, without Ndidi, Casedai or Praet in the 8 role we have a massive gap.

I know he won’t because he has his philosophy, but I think the best thing we could do without those big players is go 3 5 2

Hermansen

Faes

Coady

Doyle

Fatawu

Winks

KDH

Yunus

Albrighton

Cannon

Vardy

Surprise them and change things up a little.

I feel sorry for our wingers, especially Mavididi, him and Fatawu getting stick but imagine getting the ball and having a wall of opposition against you and seeing no space to pass to anyone every pissing time because we’re so slow in our attacking.

They need to work on going on the outside and using their opposite foot more often tho, don’t try and pick anyone out and just drill the ball low into the fecking box!

Also Fatawu needs to stop shooting from outside, I kno he scored a wondergoal against Bournemouth but he can’t keep completely missing the target 3-4 times a game! Needs to focus on getting it on target rather than the top bag.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, scinnell said:

I would not have Yunus on the bench, let alone in the starting line-up!

Who are you playing at 8 then? No Ndidi, Praet, Casadei has gone back, Alves is injured again, Ricardo is injured, McAteer is injured.

We didn’t get the transfer we wanted over the line, there are no other options really?